Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She can take all the time she needs, I'm in no rush. I just want it done right, I too was not blown away with the early WIPs. Problem went deeper than color it was also fabric and tailoring. Lots of work to do...

Last edited:
Everything's too thick overall in my opinion, so many home runs with Rainman, VM etc. This can be as perfect it's good to see she's refining, there's surely a ways to go yet!

I'm in no hurry . Just looking for a progress report . I'm still waiting for my TG HS from P360

I have asked for an update guys. Hopefully get one soon.

I would really like Yunsil to look at the Mr Lambert army jacket, henley and jeans after this. Any of you guys in for that?

Does anybody have close links to Trevor? If so, is it possible to find out if he plans on doing a Mr Lambert sculpt?

Thanks

I would really like Yunsil to look at the Mr Lambert army jacket, henley and jeans after this. Any of you guys in for that?

Does anybody have close links to Trevor? If so, is it possible to find out if he plans on doing a Mr Lambert sculpt?

Thanks

I recall something about iminime tackling on the entire BrBa universe starting with jesse and slowly walt..."a walt we haven't seen yet" so maybe the Felina walt. So maybe we can wait for that...but I really want that beige jacket. :monkey1

Trevor is collaborating with Iminime to do a Felina Walt. So that wouldn't work unfortunately.

Thanks

I will only say that Iminime and trevor are looking at this as a possible figure release. :lecture:

No news yet fellas, sorry. I think Tree Design are relocating so that is probably one of the reasons.

Back