Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Wakes pics it looks like more green in the pants but in the screens from S5E6 the swatches look accurate :dunno

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I like the swatch for the shirt, but the pants are a bit trickier it seems...Your swatch is a good match for the reference photo, but from the episode screen caps it looks off.

I like the swatch for the shirt, but the pants are a bit trickier it seems...Your swatch is a good match for the reference photo, but from the episode screen caps it looks off.

Pants are definitely trickier. The reference photo I used is an episode screen cap as well. Is it not a case of different lighting projecting differing colours?

7559-taupe-680.jpg

Yep, that looks about perfect.

Good enough then fellas :duff

Thanks for the input and thanks Wake for the swatch on the pants.

Will compile my email to Yunsil shortly.

Wake is the color master! I'm gonna take that swatch to Home Depot now and paint my room the same as Walts pants

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I like that swatch, Wake.

Here's one I just did before I saw your post. Top is taupe, bottom I added some green.

Also, do you think the front of the jacket could be slightly baggier to get that slight folded over, pooch look?

So I have just sent Yunsil a comprehensive email addressing all of our concerns. I have sent along all of the swatches we have agreed upon for the colour changes.

Thanks

Back