Hot Toys Clark Kent Custom

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for the suits I have ordered to come in bt I got it sittin a lil lower and I think k it will be fine once I get it on.

Lil more futzing to do bt here he is...waiting on a khaki suit with the harvey dent tie to come in so i can get close to the Superman 3 look bt I'm satisfied for now....

Guess I'm done with mine for a while....very satisfied I must say...crappy pics dnt do it justice lol

Then buy a white suit, and some khaki dye. Only put one spoonful of the dye in the first time, and keep repeating the process till it's the right colour.
That's prolly what I will end up trying to do. Thanks for the suggestions!

Hey there is no shame in that! I imagine thats where the fedora came from as well? I got the fedora from the Barbie Loves Sinatra set haha.

Yes Sir. Ken has many needs for us Custom Clark Kent Creators. :yess:

superclark.jpg

Just about done and happy with him! It is hard to tell from the photo, but the shirt is much more of a blue color. All I think I need to do is put a real ribbon on the fedora and also waiting for a tie swap with deeper color.

Last edited:
Back