[iminime] The Godfather II Michael Corleone and/or Young Vito Corleone

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

axecutioner18

Hey guys, Denny from Iminime would just like to know all of your opinions if he did a Michael Corleone and/or a Young Vito Corleone from The Godfather II.

He did make a Michael Corleone sculpt and offered clothing too much earlier in Iminime's infancy, but now with his new team and with the improved skill of his sculptors and Rainman's direction he would like to offer a more accurate and updated figure of Michael if people are enthusiastic and want it. And also the look he is interested in is his more pristine innocent look when he was in Italy and met Apollonia...
tumblr_mayzwwPJWV1rtsqf5o1_400.jpg

Also a young Vito Corleone from the second film too will be considered if people would want it. So share your ideas and opinions here guys... :wave
tumblr_m8xim6dQ0F1rck3xzo1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dennys team has improved a LOT, that is sure. that is why i was a bit upset with the actual michael sculpt, as it hasn't the todays iminime standards. when i look up at the other sculpts they have done, i would dream to have an high-end michael sculpt from the sculptors who have done neo, bale, freeman etc. so i would be definitely in for an updated michael sculpt.

the look of an innocent michele, mhh... not so much into it. it don't need to be again a fully slicked back hair version, but more in that direction.
when i display a pacino corleone figure, i want to be remembered of the movie in his role of the godfather, and not in a "normal" look. for me it doesn't scream godfather that much... but that's just my oppinion...

and this time, i would hope the head would be slightly bigger then the first version, as it was just too small.

Gawd father 3 Mike would be better NO? I mean didn't They just do Michel from the first movie there pretty similar!

Im sure if people want and they are interested Denny will be willing to make Michael more in the mould of the Godfather in 2 than his innocent look... I personally prefer Michael as the Godfather from the second film - ruthless with the amount of humanity enough to keep him from being a tyrant...

Im sure if people want and they are interested Denny will be willing to make Michael more in the mould of the Godfather in 2 than his innocent look... I personally prefer Michael as the Godfather from the second film - ruthless with the amount of humanity enough to keep him from being a tyrant...

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly::exactly:

both young versions for sure...growing up hanging with famous mobster sons was a way of life for me,.,..this mob stuff is always a must...

of course! both! preferably grey suit michael and brown suit Don Ciccio assasination Vito... (since ive got top knotch customs of other outfits of both lol)
big_111-michael-corleone-godfather.jpg

GodfatherII2.jpg

Last edited:
In for both. Hopefully he will give people who bought the first release a headsculpt only option if he's going for a similar look

Back