Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might consider getting my money back doesn't seem like things are going well so I rather get my money back that's if I didn't stupidly send it as F&F.

Might consider getting my money back doesn't seem like things are going well so I rather get my money back that's if I didn't stupidly send it as F&F.
You won’t get your money back unfortunately. I wanted a refund and he just refused saying he didn’t have the money so in order to avoid PayPal forcing the refund he just sent me the cast version so PayPal got a tracker. If you’re ok with the cast version you’d be all set.

I have filed 2 claims

One for 1/6 head
One for 1/4 head

I have also provided details in the claim that the seller said he would provide a 3D printed version, not casted. I noted that If he adds tracking and ships me a casted version of either copy, I will do what I can to keep the claims open.

I would rather it not be this way, but, my time left before I can file a claim is almost out. I don’t want to lose that chance to file incase this never comes to fruition…

I have filed 2 claims

One for 1/6 head
One for 1/4 head

I have also provided details in the claim that the seller said he would provide a 3D printed version, not casted. I noted that If he adds tracking and ships me a casted version of either copy, I will do what I can to keep the claims open.

I would rather it not be this way, but, my time left before I can file a claim is almost out. I don’t want to lose that chance to file incase this never comes to fruition…
I just followed suit. I've spent too much time waiting for this and this ship has sailed.

@onesixthsculpts time for an update.

Messaged you on Instagram.
Messaged you on PayPal
Messaged you on Facebook Messenger

Also just messaged you on Telegram.

Time for an update.
wow! all those avenues and no reply yet?

That's a bummer to hear that there's no response from him and that we may not be getting the sculpts. My first time being part of a custom Indy sculpt run turning out to be like one of those runs really sucks :(

Well I had this sculpt set to ship to Ed Ma painter (who I paid a 50% deposit to). Just an abundance of luck there…
For now I’m hoping there’s just an unfortunate lack of communication rather than a case of someone taking the money and running. I have purchase protection until March 22, so I’ll give to some time to see how it plays out.

Hello guys. I didn't have much time to produce the sculpts until now for personal issues.

Therefore:
For those who can't open a dispute for whatever reason, the sculpts (3d printed) will be shipped in any case. For all the others I'm gonna leave that Paypal refunds you. Who's still interested in the product, just send me a PM.

Thank you.

Hello guys. I didn't have much time to produce the sculpts until now for personal issues.

Therefore:
For those who can't open a dispute for whatever reason, the sculpts (3d printed) will be shipped in any case. For all the others I'm gonna leave that Paypal refunds you. Who's still interested in the product, just send me a PM.

Thank you.
Sorry you are going through some personal issues. Life sucks some times. Even still, it doesn't take much to pop on here to give some updates. When artists go silent people start to get concerned. So communication should be a priority.

Also, can you Please update the OneSixth Indy Facebook Group as well.

Would appreciate a time frame on what you are thinking for the printing process. I think those that are forced to wait should have somewhat of an idea of when this will be finalized.

Thanks.

Back