Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely excited to see how it turns out though I'll still also want to see one full sculpt printed/cast. I'll send payment right after

Hello, I've rescheduled Indiana Jones. Before Indy I was (and still) working on another portrait for a company. I'm not good at predicting when I'm going to finish projects. Sorry if I broke my promise. Some portraits take me 2 weeks (minimum), others take me 2 months. I don't want to make things fast compromising the quality. I'm going to mantain or increase always the quality of my HS mantaining the same price, but it takes time unfortunately. I hope you guys that is okay to wait a bit more.

Andrea

Hello guys, I'm finally free and I can work again on Indy.

BUT: I got Covid on 8th April and I feel very bad. I hope to recover in max 3-4 days. Thank you for your patience, I'm gonna update you as soon as possible
Best wishes on your recovery! I've had it before and it also took about 3 days before I was fine again.

Hope your recovery has gone smoothly.

Hi, yes! I feel good now, thanks. I'll swab in 1 hour. Anyway, the project is alive, and I wanted to create a telegram channel to publish the updates weekly. Who paid the deposit can send me a private message here or on Instagram at @onesixthsculpts or at my private profile @andry.888.
I'm gonna add you in the group. I apologize again for this huge delay, no more problems now. I have started a week ago actually

Hi, yes! I feel good now, thanks. I'll swab in 1 hour. Anyway, the project is alive, and I wanted to create a telegram channel to publish the updates weekly. Who paid the deposit can send me a private message here or on Instagram at @onesixthsculpts or at my private profile @andry.888.
I'm gonna add you in the group. I apologize again for this huge delay, no more problems now. I have started a week ago actually
Sent you a DM on Instagram. Looking forward to it!

Back