Full figure [Interest] Ricky Vaughn (Charlie Sheen) from Major League - head + outfit + accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Interested in full set, caught the not taking names though, still putting it out.

Not much of an update, but I realized that I had the wrong model of baseball glove. Sheen used a very unique Pro model with a hinge in the back.

I figured out the exact model, bought one on eBay, and used photogrammertry to make a base model.

I need to clean it up.

At some point this year, my son will start pre-school and I will have some quality free time to devote to this project.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.39.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.39.36 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.39.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.39.43 PM.png
    955.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.39.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.39.50 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Who is doing the clothing?

If you need help finishing up this projo i can help.

@starpuffs What do you need printed? Over here in Korea there is a printing service that does very high quality printing.

Who do you have in mind for the outfit?

I have 4K and 8K printers.

Let me get th sculpted pieces done and then we can discuss the outfit. I already worked out the method to do his name,number, and ā€œIndians.ā€

I have 4K and 8K printers.

Let me get th sculpted pieces done and then we can discuss the outfit. I already worked out the method to do his name,number, and ā€œIndians.ā€
True but they can knock out multiple pieces in a matter of a day or two. Items that can get in line for paint while the outfit is in production. The man himself has been looking forward to this. I think it was 2yrs ago when i said Charlie was shown some of the photos of his sculpt....i plan to send a figure to my friend Nick who knows him so he give it to him. He still has his eyes on it :)
281669-195492671-858341051429987-5881881696927153812-n.jpg

I'm going help Star Puffs complete this project.....standby for the next update. I want to show the sculpt done and painted along with the eyeglasses done by Fullmetal. We can blow this figure up.........let's go!!!!!!!

Great to see some movement here, bring it on!
I'll get the outfit scheduled with Toribox....i believe Star Puffs has some stuff we can send them to use. We can get a printed sculpt out to paint next week....357 agreed to assist with making that happen. FullMetal will be on board as well.....i can get a sculpt to him to start a prototype of the glasses.

My ideal is to have arms made for the figure....one with the hand in the glove and the other just an open hand or him holding the baseball. The cleats...i've got someone on board ready to make them.

arms.jpg

shoes.jpg

I'll get the outfit scheduled with Toribox....i believe Star Puffs has some stuff we can send them to use. We can get a printed sculpt out to paint next week....357 agreed to assist with making that happen. FullMetal will be on board as well.....i can get a sculpt to him to start a prototype of the glasses.
Looking forward to this!

Back