Clothing set [INTEREST] TORIBOX - Jack Torrance in Shining

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably Yunsil's new way to say 'No'.
But if you take it and paid for it, then why not.

same sentiments here. More complex outfits mean less suits can be made. She has to offset that loss of income somehow.

Yup totally agreed. And my hope is the community as a whole says this is beyond their financial limits.

Like Ray said, the new normal that’s been established for painted custom heads has tripled in the last year or so, and I’ve been apart of setting that new normal. I don’t fault the artists at all for trying to maximize profit on their incredible talent, nor do I fault Yunsil for this quote. I just think, knowing it has led to the golden age of recast companies stealing work, countless reruns, and truly unstable price points, I fear it could really be the bubble of this hobby on the verge of bursting.

First of all, the price of yunsil is very high.
Since I don't want to proceed with this anyway, I will disclose the cost price.
I have to add 10% VAT from that amount. And of course I should think about the sample fee.
And I have to pay taxes later because I work with shumi.
If that happens, my handling cost is $40~$50.
Look at other people's prices and compare them.
Did I really set a high price to make money?
And it has been made for more than five years.
Don't think about the old price.
Why do you think the price at that time won't be different from now?
The price of yunsil is going up every year.
You know the yunsil's price?
I'll give it up, so ask yourself.

You should also ask for an estimate to Yunsil. I'll see if you get a cheaper estimate than I do. Yunsil said that the unit price is much higher compared to other suits because the yarn is made of goldden and jeans.
Is it cash cow if it's more expensive than you think?
I don't know why you're arguing about projects you won't participate in, after saying nothing about projects that are more quantity and more expensive than this.
What am I supposed to do when the price has gone up this much? You said you know the Yunsil's price. Is this the right price you know? I don't know why they compare prices a few years ago. The outfits price has increased more than 20 percent compared to last year. And more than that went up a few years ago.
Do other hosts seem to sell at original cost?
Just remember that the cost of the basic suit is 1/2 the cost of this project.

When you are sarcastic or criticizing others, act with accurate information.

View attachment 430319View attachment 430320

So if you get 30 people....$150 per person....that is$4500. She does not ask for that amount in a deposit man. I've been doing runs for years and its always $1200 to $1700. If it went up....its not over $3K........You all need to stop with this surcharging. Your killing the hobby by doing this....just show the invoice Jong sent you and present it to the group....integrity man.....

So if you get 30 people....$150 per person....that is$4500. She does not ask for that amount in a deposit man. I've been doing runs for years and its always $1200 to $1700. If it went up....its not over $3K........You all need to stop with this surcharging. Your killing the hobby by doing this....just show the invoice Jong sent you and present it to the group....integrity man.....

The deposit amount is the deter people from backing out. Use your example, 1700/30 is 56 dollars? That's a much lower cost than $150 if I changed my mind. The run organizer would then be stuck trying to sell the spot or eating the cost, and if each outfit costs 800 dollars, you do the math.

The deposit amount is the deter people from backing out. Use your example, 1700/30 is 56 dollars? That's a much lower cost than $150 if I changed my mind. The run organizer would then be stuck trying to sell the spot or eating the cost, and if each outfit costs 800 dollars, you do the math.

Naaaaaaaaaaa if 50 people paid $150 that's $7500....Yunsil is only asking $2000 that's $5500 you just banked. If folks drop out the cost of the outfit goes up and they are just stuck to paying that cost because people left. If everyone left the project is canceled....that deposit is non-refundable so you just walked away with $5500

I've been working with Yunsil for over 8yrs and i have NEVER overcharged folks in my run and always sold my spots. WHY? Because it was affordable to them because i wasn't tagging an extra $100 for profit

Back