{Iris} (Closed/No longer taking deposit) Anton Killer Set Confirmed ( Re run)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys Iris he as been pretty reliable in the past and I am not exactly sure why she is dropping the ball. I think the virus and her recent demands for runs have slowed things down.

Give it a bit more time and if still no response please email her again
thx

The set came in today. It looks amazing.
Anton1.jpg
Anton2.jpg

Guys Iris he as been pretty reliable in the past and I am not exactly sure why she is dropping the ball. I think the virus and her recent demands for runs have slowed things down.

Give it a bit more time and if still no response please email her again
thx

Received my set yesterday, guess Iris didn't send tracking numbers. At any rate, it's first rate (as is always the case with Iris) and special thanks to Ymba for making this happen and dealing with the details surrounding this release.

Not my pictures

IRIS needs to get her act together. She wont reply to emails of people who have paid her a lot of money and now this. There are no shirt buttons on this outfit and the Certificate is wrong. Can anybody confirm that they also do not have shirt buttons? (Shirt has likely been put on wrong here but for now I'm assuming it hasnt pending what you guys have to say.)
20200515_024401.jpg
20200515_024410.jpg

Last edited:
Not my pictures

IRIS needs to get her act together. She wont reply to emails of people who have paid her a lot of money and now this. There are no shirt buttons on this outfit and the Certificate is wrong. After the delayed wait this is not acceptable. Can anybody confirm that they also do not have shirt buttons? (Shirt has likely been put on wrong here but for now I'm assuming it hasnt pending what you guys have to say.)
View attachment 425149View attachment 425150

Relax and breath buddy. There is no reason why Iris will not provide buttons to the shirt if the sleeves have them You can see one of the collectors sleeves have buttons. The shirt she showed me had buttons which you already post here . Wondered if this collector decide to take the buttons off ? If Iris got the shirt everyone want, I am sure the buttons should not have been A problem

That said, I do agree Iris need to reply. Please reach out to her “nicely “ and let me know if she is not replying and I will see if I can help

Thx

Relax and breath buddy. There is no reason why Iris will not provide buttons to the shirt if the sleeves have them You can see one of the collectors sleeves have buttons. The shirt she showed me had buttons which you already post here . Wondered if this collector decide to take the buttons off ? If Iris got the shirt everyone want, I am sure the buttons should not have been A problem

That said, I do agree Iris need to reply. Please reach out to her “nicely “ and let me know if she is not replying and I will see if I can help

Thx
I don't intend to come across angry (just sceptical ("pending what you guys have to say")), I'm just stating the facts as they're shown to me. I don't exactly want my set to arrive and have missing buttons and the wrong certificate lol. Apparently she gave him a bag of buttons to apply...

I'm not going to email her until others get back about their shirts. It's probably just miscommunication as the shirt side is over the wrong side. Still though, the certificate should've been correct.

Back