{Iris} (Closed/No longer taking deposit) Anton Killer Set Confirmed ( Re run)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys

Just spoke with IRIS

She is going to start to ship the suits next Monday (4/13) ! Please email DM Iris to confirm
your shipping address, your name ,the suit you paid( Anton suit) and she will ship
sequentially on when orders were paid
after she confirm full payment.

Thanks for waiting

Guys

Just spoke with IRIS

She is going to start to ship the suits next Monday (4/13) ! Please email DM Iris to confirm
your shipping address, your name ,the suit you paid( Anton suit) and she will ship

Thanks for waiting
Awesome! Did she ever take a picture of the set put together with the new shirt? Also, do you have any idea of the delivery time? Thank you.

Awesome! Did she ever take a picture of the set put together with the new shirt? Also, do you have any idea of the delivery time? Thank you.

Hey Fin

Looks like she has been busy as it took me a few weeks to get a hold of her. I will try ask again but for sure she said she will start shipping next week!

Hey Fin

Looks like she has been busy as it took me a few weeks to get a hold of her. I will try ask again but for sure she said she will start shipping next week!
She definitely has been busy as I haven't had a reply to half a dozen emails lol

Guys

Just spoke with IRIS

Thanks for waiting

I emailed Iris as my balance is paid in full, minus Shipping fee which I need to know what the total will be. Hopefully I get a reply.
To confirm its the same email as the paypal address?

I emailed Iris as my balance is paid in full, minus Shipping fee which I need to know what the total will be. Hopefully I get a reply.
To confirm its the same email as the paypal address?

Should be same address mate

Guys

I have emailed Iris 3 days ago with no reply.
She is usually pretty good and you guys can also try her to see if you have any luck.

Give her another week and see if she reply

Last edited:
Iris finally reply to me and looks like suit
is finally finished guys!

“Hi It took me a while to finish. I'm sending it . I will send the invoice number after sending it.”

Please wait to hear from Iris sequentially.
If she doesn’t send you notice, email
her directly in 1 week from now.
Iris is very busy now.

Thanks everyone

Iris finally reply to me and looks like suit
is finally finished guys!

“Hi It took me a while to finish. I'm sending it . I will send the invoice number after sending it.”

Please wait to hear from Iris sequentially.
If she doesn’t send you notice, email
her directly in 1 week from now.
Iris is very busy now.

Thanks everyone
So she lied before?

So she lied before?

You can call her and tell her yourself but I would suggest you cut her some slack.

You are correct she told me 4/13 and now we are at 4/20. But there is also a worldwide virus and death everywhere. Shipping is delayed and countries are in lockdown.

Iris also has been very busy without replying
as all tailors are swamped

Last edited:
You can call her and tell her yourself but I would suggest you cut her some slack.

You are correct she told me 4/13 and now we are at 4/20. But there is also a worldwide virus and death everywhere. Shipping is delayed and countries are in lockdown.

Iris also has been very busy without replying
as all tailors are swamped
That's understandable. I just wish she would respond to her emails quicker.

Just received an email from Iris regarding my shipping balance. Looks like this will be here soon!

Back