James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set

Here is the updated watch size.

watchbig.JPG

Cool :) I may enlist a service to 3d print these induvidualy to ensure maximum detail. I also think casting these would be too difficult. Getting a sample print in 3 weeks. In the meantime I'll use these prototype prints for test painting.

Ok I've got the final prints, just need clean up. I need to send them to the caster to see if he can cast them ok. Failing that I will just get these 3d printed, though the prints have a waxy residue that is a pain to remove for painting, so ideally want them casted.

Prices will depend on if the casting turns out ok (cheaper) so will update the thread when I get the all clear on that. Will start putting together an interest list. I should have images of painted versions of the prints soon.

Great! Just add me to the interest list as soon as you start a new one and I'm ready to pay up! :clap

Awesome. Deffo have one or two of those PPK's!

I love these fine model primers! Using Citadel chaos black and brings out the detail nicely without a heavy coating like car primer. I'm thinking of just 3d printing these in order to maintain this sort of fine detail. I would have like them casted in black resin, though any seams or sprus, flash etc from casting could potentially ruin the detail. I also don't want to be responsible for fixing each cast like I did with my Rachel head run. So this might up the price a bit, but it will be worth it. These will be sold in clear resin like the ones in the pic. Will post instructions for clean up and painting. Painted pics coming soon :)

cool!!! happy to receive raw prints, and do all the clean up myself too!

Back