James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set

I'm in for a painted set, dependent on price.

Re: James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set

im in for 2 plese

Please add me to 2 sets, too.

i'm in for painted, 02 sets if possible. and take your time to make them right master.

cool beans :)
im in :D...panted as well....i cant color, i always colored out side the line :(
id be keen on two set, depending on $.
cant wait :)

Ok, though will need to charge extra for this as it's a lot of work. The part cleaning and fine sanding of parts alone is very time consuming, so will cap the paint/build service to 10 slots.

sounds good, glad i was the second one to say I want it painted LOL

I will see how many I can work on. Though its not just painting work involved, lots of manual cleaning and sanding. I've been snowed under lately though will hopefully have payment info very soon.

beast... happy to do all that myself. I know it's only one person, but if it helps at all...

Lightening the load sounds good rhboyd :) I will make a mention in the first post.

So I just ran out of clear 3d printer resin for the watch lenses and had to order a new bottle. £135 a bottle!! :horror Though guess I can use it for other stuff ;)

cant wait to see the result!!!!

I'm also interested, price pending (Painted, if at all possible) Thank you!

Looks really good. Am interested pending price. Will need it painted as well. At 79, my painting skills are a bit shaky.

Old Grandpa

Sure thing grandpa :) Ok folks the 3d printed lenses didn't work out so well as I cant get them clear enough. So will need to try cutting some plastic on the machine at work. Still need to fix the gun. Shouldn't be long now.

no rush, beast... work 'em till YOU'RE satisfied!
and thanks!!!
-r.

I'm sorry. 28 and 38 include me twice by a list. Please combine. The number is total of 2 sets. Thanks!!!!

Back