James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set

Just a quick update. I've ordered the updated gun print after being satisfied with the test print. When I get it I will clean it up and paint it and post pics.

are these still available? I would be interested in a painted set if available. also, i never saw mention of price, has that been announced yet?

Ok added. Not yet as I have still to determine this. Still waiting on prints, will keep you all posted.

sweeeet!!! still interested in the raw print... think it'll be fun to clean up! watch too!!

If possible, I'd like to get in on the list for this. I'm definitely interested in both

done :)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I've been super busy so had to put 1/6 stuff on hold for now. I'm also a bit concerned about the amount of finishing work the gun requires, so might have to look into casting options for it.

Please put me on the list if it's not too late! :)

Can I be added also if its not too late

Added! Sorry for the lack of updates, though looks like I will have to get this going in the new year. I still need to look in to getting these cast as it's too much work cleaning and finishing the prints. I just found out (after showing throught he paint) that the prints are covered in a slight wax from the supports that is a bit of a pain to clean off. Will update soon, thanks for your patience.

Interested too in x2 for Ppk and watches, thanks

Intrested!!!

Back