James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: James Bond "Skyfall" Watch and PPK gun set

interested in 2 painted sets.

My list is the 25th, 45th.
Total 2 sets. please.
thank you~!

List updated. I've finished the fixes to the gun handle so it is more accurate now. I'm just stuck on the watch stickers and cutting them out. Will need to figure out the machine at work as well as creating the main graphic for print. All takes time which is difficult for me to come by right now. Hopefully we will see these on your Skyfall sets in the not too distant future ;)

Beast, take your time buddy, we know you can deliver the best. If i can give you a tip, i say, make 100-150 sets, or more, keep the mold, you can have a lot of buyers once you finish and you can also offer outside here, many Bond fans around and you can get the money you deserve for all your hard work. Cheers !

Hey Rick, cheers man. These are all 3d printed so no castings will be made ;) I'm currently remodeling the gun to get much better detail as well as making the back area more accurate after seeing more pics.

Sorry for lack of updates. I've had to completely redo the PPK as I found alot of inaccuracys. There are pretty much zero images of this pistol other than the movie. The only relevant image of the other side of the gun is the concept art which isn't 100% accurate to the movie prop but the only image of the other side of the grip. Hopefully it is correct! After I get test prints of this approved I need to then figure out the decals for the watch. These are a nightmare as trying to cut them accurately is proving difficult :\ will keep you all posted.

ppknew.JPG

1369916530_5bWfY3F.jpg

It is awesome.Could you update me for 2 sets .Thanks

Beautiful job!

Last edited:

Could you please put me down for 2 sets Beastmaster? I was just thinking that this watch would work very nicely for a Brosnan Bond figure as well. :) Also, I think that you may have me down twice on the list in spots #8 and #12. :(

Cant wait to see the finishing

Hey, Beastmaster. Great work here. is it possible to get only watches, right? Wanna use it for my Brosnan. If yes, i'm interested.

Hello Beastmaster!

I would also like to reserve a painted watch and gun.

Back