Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tinela

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

All good to hear Alex...anticipation is now at FEVER pitch!!!

Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

Hey guys, just a little update. I spoke to Tinela and she's a got some work to finish up before she starts on our Jason threads/accesories. I was going to ask for the final installment payment at the beginning of Feb but since she's not gonna start work til a little after that, I'll push the final payment back a few weeks. (possibly til the end of Feb depending on her schedule) In the meantime, for those of you who want the boots and/or bodies, would you guys mind paying for that this weekend so we can keep the rest of the project moving along? The boots and body come out to $40 total. If you just asked to get 1 of the 2 (just boots or body) then it's only $20 total.

Hey guys, just a little update. I spoke to Tinela and she's a got some work to finish up before she starts on our Jason threads/accesories. I was going to ask for the final installment payment at the beginning of Feb but since she's not gonna start work til a little after that, I'll push the final payment back a few weeks. (possibly til the end of Feb depending on her schedule) In the meantime, for those of you who want the boots and/or bodies, would you guys mind paying for that this weekend so we can keep the rest of the project moving along? The boots and body come out to $40 total. If you just asked to get 1 of the 2 (just boots or body) then it's only $20 total.

Sounds good Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment sent for the body and boots

The boots arrived yesterday!

27393075_575316576136559_730935928_o.jpg

Just paid up the remaining balance for EVERYTHING Alex.

Can you please update the list?

Thanks.

Darren.

Some WIP updates since its been a while. Their is 1 spot open for anyone interested. Please Pm me for details...

received_1817244161680135.jpg
received_1820238111380740.jpg
IMG_20180209_030729.jpg
20180224_081316.jpg
20180224_081331.jpg

Moment of truth is about to come with the shredding of the clothes and the weathering of them too!!!!

glad i got in on it..

Quick update... Tinela is done tailoring. Now the outfits will be distressed..
30177173_611183212549895_1047342243_o.jpg
I have started putting together the bodies..
30173601_610994372568779_1786846031_o.jpg

What a sight to behold...

Alex can you please show me as paid for the Kane Sculpt? (Anthony Corey on FB)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back