Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tinela

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

The nails idea could be a non starter because he gets that attack on him after he is de-masked and some nails are stuck to his head and obviously this set is not coming with two head sculpts so I don't know. Seems pointless now adding the nails.

Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

The nails idea could be a non starter because he gets that attack on him after he is de-masked and some nails are stuck to his head and obviously this set is not coming with two head sculpts so I don't know. Seems pointless now adding the nails.

Stay tuned :)

You can put me down for both the boots and body as well, thanks

Hey guys... Here's WIP of the 2nd sculpt. Screaming Jason!

21730967_10104148436866116_6686100434851956800_n.jpg

Looking good, can't wait to see the clothing and accessories

Finished Screaming Jason Sculpt...

final1.jpg
final2.jpg
final3.jpg
final4.jpg
final5.jpg
final6.jpg

Oh man what a sight to behold.

So I nails going to be added or is that a nonstarter?

Oh man what a sight to behold.

So I nails going to be added or is that a nonstarter?

I didn't forget about the nails accessories Sidious. Their will be holes in the body & sculpt for the nails to be inserted & displayed if you choose on the neutral sculpt thats being worked on now. Each figure set will come with a bag of nails as a freebie.

I didn't forget about the nails accessories Sidious. Their will be holes in the body & sculpt for the nails to be inserted & displayed if you choose on the neutral sculpt thats being worked on now. Each figure set will come with a bag of nails as a freebie.

That is so great and very generous Alex, thanks man. :yess:

Guys everyone just a reminder that deposits of $120 are due this Wednesday. Any questions, just DM directly. I'll be sending you each some emails with payment instructions... Thanks.

21706761_10104156009345806_585088659_o.jpg

Sculptor re-did the neutral sculpt. Much better than the first I think!

received_10104160323859486.jpg

A side by side of the 2 sculpts.

received_10104160323784636.jpg

Both look great, this guy's going to be awesome!

Back