Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tinela

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

would love to see this in some sort of clothes...cause right now....it looks like he will be hella bulky and super muscular...which is throwing it off for me...

Let Jason finish the entire body kit which should be this week. If revisions need to be made then, we can certainly make them.

Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

Jason sent this comparison pic. I think w/ the clothes it will be perfect size.
21397297_10104130826332766_497892273_n.jpg

More new WIP of the abdomen area...

21441495_10104131870505236_1324423438_o.jpg

vbnjm,.jpg

Even more WIP.. Arms still have to be modified to cover up more of the elbow joints

21460008_10104133296592346_412567456_o.jpg

Oh man I cannot wait for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another commitment... 7 spots left!

I'll take lucky number 7!

Why 7 of course[emoji1420]. I'd love the broken mask!!!

Ok guys, finally got a full accessory quote from Tinela. The full figure set will cost $409.

Another commitment. 5 spots left!

Add me in pal for the non DX set.

Artwork would be Part 7 Jason, like this -

latest

Also I would like to say that I would like the boots and body added if possible? I'm sure enough people would agree on the boots?

Some recommendations -

Would it be possible to add this weapon to the set -

73141_press05-001.jpg

The only thing left is the party piece he uses to stab the girl through the eye with but that is not needed.

Also what about adding some nails to his body like when Tina attacks him?

Just suggestions Alex.

Oops! Forgot to mention that I'm in for the Full set. No dio needed although I can vouch for Americo's work[emoji1419]

Add me in pal for the non DX set.

Artwork would be Part 7 Jason, like this -

latest

Also I would like to say that I would like the boots and body added if possible? I'm sure enough people would agree on the boots?

Some recommendations -

Would it be possible to add this weapon to the set -

73141_press05-001.jpg

The only thing left is the party piece he uses to stab the girl through the eye with but that is not needed.

Also what about adding some nails to his body like when Tina attacks him?

Just suggestions Alex.

I got you down Sidious, always happy to include you in a run! The shoes and body can be added if everyone wants it but for a bit extra (maybe like $40). Or I can just include them on an individual order basis. The nails are definitely possible and I will look into the party favor. That long bo with the curved knife edge will be expensive. I could see it drive up the price at least by $50. If I hear enough agreement for it, I can talk to Tinela about making them but I'd have to hear from all of you in favor ASAP.

No problem Alex...Part 7 New Blood Jason is a must.

I would also have liked to purchased the diorama but space is an issue so need to sacrifice that one. :(

I'm definitely down for the boots. Nails would look good on him I feel.

See what happens with the weapon if worse comes to worst I can always hit Tinela up for a private commission after this set has been released.

This one is gonna be so badass.

I agree on the size of him also, Kane was a big dude, especially up at his chest and shoulders. Its just with 1/6 scale because the casted parts are going on top of a muscle body he may seem bigger but like I say he looks good to me thus far.

What colour is Tinela making the clothes?

Thanks.

No problem Alex...Part 7 New Blood Jason is a must.

I would also have liked to purchased the diorama but space is an issue so need to sacrifice that one. :(

I'm definitely down for the boots. Nails would look good on him I feel.

See what happens with the weapon if worse comes to worst I can always hit Tinela up for a private commission after this set has been released.

This one is gonna be so badass.

I agree on the size of him also, Kane was a big dude, especially up at his chest and shoulders. Its just with 1/6 scale because the casted parts are going on top of a muscle body he may seem bigger but like I say he looks good to me thus far.

What colour is Tinela making the clothes?

Thanks.

We're making modifications to the arms still. But we wont proceed until everyone is happy with the look and everyone's concerns have been addressed not just with the body but with all the contents of the set.

Tinela's going to make the outfit this color....
part 7knifeghjkl.jpg

Back