Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tinela

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

Best I can tell, these are the kind of boots Jason wears in part 7. They are very basic boots we can find in any hobby store or ebay.
10659386_1480251778926551_2104433512846843009_n__96993.1417783289.490.588.jpg

Re: Jason Part 7 Full Unpainted Body Kit by Jason Egitto & Clothes/Accesories by Tine

Please add me to the regular set!
I'm also very much down for the body and boots to be included already!

( And For COA, I'd like a portrait of Jason's prt 7 mask, but with one half side showing his face underneath) if possible*:)

Please add me to the regular set!
I'm also very much down for the body and boots to be included already!

( And For COA, I'd like a portrait of Jason's prt 7 mask, but with one half side showing his face underneath) if possible*:)

I've put you down and YES I can draw Jason w/ half the mask for you!

We're making modifications to the arms still. But we wont proceed until everyone is happy with the look and everyone's concerns have been addressed not just with the body but with all the contents of the set.

Tinela's going to make the outfit this color....
View attachment 364888

Like I say I think the size is good as is...boots look good also.

Nice for the outfit colour...like Myers '78 coveralls these things change colour a hell of a lot.

Only small thing I would say Alex is maybe the head sculpt expression is a little too 'neutral' as he always looked well pissed off in the movie.

947755_1328759238049_full.jpg

Friday-The-13th-Part-VII.jpg

Friday-the-13th-part-7-horror-movies-7278502-576-384.jpg

Like I say I think the size is good as is...boots look good also.

Nice for the outfit colour...like Myers '78 coveralls these things change colour a hell of a lot.

Only small thing I would say Alex is maybe the head sculpt expression is a little too 'neutral' as he always looked well pissed off in the movie.

947755_1328759238049_full.jpg

Friday-The-13th-Part-VII.jpg

Friday-the-13th-part-7-horror-movies-7278502-576-384.jpg

I'll pass these on over to the sculptor Sidious!

i didn't know there was a choice, I thought it was all part 7. So part 7 for me thanks!!

I'll pass these on over to the sculptor Sidious!

Yeah I agree, a mean expression would be awesome for the character! Also, not to nitpick already, but the right side of Jason's face (with the eye) seems a little off for some reason. Im liking the left side with the bone showing, but the right is eh, and I can't put my finger on why. Still, it's just the beginning, so im sure you guys will figure it out :)
Been waiting for a project like this for a while!

Yeah I agree, a mean expression would be awesome for the character! Also, not to nitpick already, but the right side of Jason's face (with the eye) seems a little off for some reason. Im liking the left side with the bone showing, but the right is eh, and I can't put my finger on why. Still, it's just the beginning, so im sure you guys will figure it out :)

Probably because its unpainted? Plus like I said its too neutral of an expression.

All feedback will be taken, thanks guys!

Best I can tell, these are the kind of boots Jason wears in part 7. They are very basic boots we can find in any hobby store or ebay.
View attachment 364910

Ok guys, I found these boots in limited quantities. So far their's 8 of you down for these. If their anymore interested in these faux leather laced boots for an extra $20, let me know? Also for any who wants a body for an extra $16, let me know too?

im interested in full DX set please :)

awesome :D

regards
Aaron

damn i missed it ? :(

part 7 DX set :) waiting list please if possible

Ok guys, I found these boots in limited quantities. So far their's 8 of you down for these. If their anymore interested in these faux leather laced boots for an extra $20, let me know? Also for any who wants a body for an extra $16, let me know too?

I'm in for BOTH Alex.

thanks buddy :yess:

Back