(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today and the light hair shade is really the only nit I can pick. I may give it a darker wash of paint to darken it a little. Not sure yet. Color is closer to the first pic. The last two show up lighter than in hand.

The sculpt does look fantastic. The ANH Han Solo sculpt continues to be the definitive Harry Ford sculpt, in my opinion, but I'm very happy with Jnix's Deckard.

I do regret not jumping in on the Indy sculpt project.

IMG_2832.jpg

Jnix Deckard 1.jpg

Jnix Deckard 3.jpg

Jnix Deckard 4.jpg

Congrats to those who got the head
but I think something might still be
off.

Amazing sculpt. Sadly, I only heard about this after the cut off date. Is anyone here willing to sell theirs to me, preferably painted? I'll be able to pay immediately.

Hey guys, Ive repainted the hair and eyebrows on my Deckard, here it is. I love JNIX and I'm happy with this overall, but the hair color was way off. I, like others, would love to see him do a v2 sculpted from scratch. But this is great in the meantime

FRpV8IH.jpg

uC8Av4N.jpg

R4m1gXa.jpg

You've done a really good job chillipep and your figure looks great. Like you I would love to see Jnix take another go at Deckard from scratch with more world weary expression.

The hair is a bit too bit of a clean cut, I think it will look a lot better by adding some extra hair and fuzz it up a little

Last edited:
If I were a brave man, I might consider taking a dremel to the hair and doing some minor re-sculpting so that it wasn't so poofy and exaggerated on the front. But I'm not that brave.

Hey guys, Ive repainted the hair and eyebrows on my Deckard, here it is. I love JNIX and I'm happy with this overall, but the hair color was way off. I, like others, would love to see him do a v2 sculpted from scratch. But this is great in the meantime

FRpV8IH.jpg

uC8Av4N.jpg

R4m1gXa.jpg

Looks great! What brown paint did you use? Was it a mix of browns? Thanks!

Back