(JNIX) Deckard sculpt/mod

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for posting here but for some reason It won't let me post in the correct thread.

If your looking to sell the Iris Blade Runner outfit set please PM me.

Any chance there are any painted/unpainted sculpts left? I found out about this way too late :(

Think the hair could still be darker but i love it

WP_20171002_15_11_03_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20171002_15_08_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20171002_15_08_24_Pro.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 109
yup those are my two main complaints also. Tempted to mod the hair but I wish I got an unpainted for that. I'll repaint the hair and most likely, parts of the face and give it a dull coat. This is my usual Jnix routine.

Not sure this set will ever be topped, whether you got Jnix or Inigo. I'll probably darken the hair a bit too though. Quick window shot of a just put-together figure...

Deckard-shelf-1200.jpg

Honestly I think it can be topped. I'm not satisfied with Deckard yet.

I have the Inigo head and I'm not in love... which is surprising since I think he's one of the best to nail a likeness but not surprising because I've never liked his Fords.

The Jnix is not up to snuff, because honestly other than the indy who had the head cut off for the hat, none of the mods worked because it's looked exactly like that, a mod. the Bespin solo, hatless indy and this all have forehead and head situations that just look unnatural.

I would like to see what Jnix could do with a fresh from scratch sculpt as I still think he owns the best Ford sculpt award of all time.

At this point it's an improvement on my BBKill painted by Rainman on the Yunsil clothes situation... but I'd say it's only a 7.5/10 situation.

Honestly I think it can be topped. I'm not satisfied with Deckard yet.

I have the Inigo head and I'm not in love... which is surprising since I think he's one of the best to nail a likeness but not surprising because I've never liked his Fords.

The Jnix is not up to snuff, because honestly other than the indy who had the head cut off for the hat, none of the mods worked because it's looked exactly like that, a mod. the Bespin solo, hatless indy and this all have forehead and head situations that just look unnatural.

I would like to see what Jnix could do with a fresh from scratch sculpt as I still think he owns the best Ford sculpt award of all time.

At this point it's an improvement on my BBKill painted by Rainman on the Yunsil clothes situation... but I'd say it's only a 7.5/10 situation.

7.5! Your a hard man to please lol. It's a 9 for me

Well I definitely am a hard man to please, and don't get me wrong I welcome this improvemant with open arms and am grateful you got it together and Jnix offered it but to me it's a placeholder... not there yet with the rendering of the character that the character deserves...

Well I definitely am a hard man to please, and don't get me wrong I welcome this improvemant with open arms and am grateful you got it together and Jnix offered it but to me it's a placeholder... not there yet with the rendering of the character that the character deserves...

Balloon man has been outstanding maybe he could be the one for you.

I think Raymond makes a fair critique here. Not a 100% perfect Deckard, because of issues with the hair. But, I suspect I will be satisfied with this, and not look any further for an alternative option.

Back