[JNIX] Indy head sculpt - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [JNIX] Indy head sculpt - Gauging interest!

Awesome news!!!! If possible, I'd suggest making the mouth more closed similar to the below:

View attachment 350839

Just my opinion, though. Looking forward to this.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I would say the likelihood of disappointment would exceed that of satisfaction if changes are made to the structure of the face, expressions, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He'll definitely need to add the stubble/beard growth though. At the very least.

Agreed on that front, though that is a "cosmetic" change, akin to the changes in hair styles and hat that we're seeing with the various Ford sculpts from JNIX.

Awesome, Interested in both

Jinx,Will there be a discount for those who order the set?

Last edited:

Firstly, I don`t have plan to mod facial expression of my Ford basic for now as you guys are now expecting the expression of my basic Ford. I have thought of big smirking face or more serious (closing mouth) face. But not this time. I also would like to see and switch to this facial head sculpt what is going to be shown if I mod just hair on my HT Indy and most of you expect this I guess.
If one fiber muscle moves or acts, more than 100 other muscles reacts at the same time. If many of you are interested in big smirking Indy, I will do later finishing this project.
Thanks for your support and interests!

Sounds great! It's no big deal, just thought I'd check. Thanks for doing this, can't wait to see it.

Not sure if anybody else is, but I'd be interested in a more serious (closed mouth) version later on.

I am interested and I agree with others on the stubble and closed mouth from the raiders opening. Excited to see this

If many of you are interested in big smirking Indy, I will do later finishing this project.
Thanks for your support and interests!

I don't know who thinks Indy is a smirking wise-guy... maybe they are confused with Han Solo. A closed mouth, serious expression is much better for Indiana Jones.

I don't know who thinks Indy is a smirking wise-guy... maybe they are confused with Han Solo. A closed mouth, serious expression is much better for Indiana Jones.

Agreed

fb044a87aa6c50739ad3c132f330450f--ford-girl-harrison-ford.jpg

indysmirk-e1424149545662.jpg

indiana-jones-temple-of-doom_image332.jpg

indiana_jones_png__3_by_ent2pri9se-d7d16jx.jpg

Anyway, Inigo just brought out a smirking Indy, so that's already covered.

19748728_10213859476580552_2787969573728251112_n.jpg

It's not that Indy, or Han for that matter don't smirk... it's just that it's too specific. Unless it's like a jnix v2 sculpt it has to be serious.
That and that Iniguo can't be topped.

Only issue? All his latest casts were tiny as hell. So I worry for it.

Put me down for a hated version.

It's not that Indy, or Han for that matter don't smirk... it's just that it's too specific. Unless it's like a jnix v2 sculpt it has to be serious.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back