[JNIX] Indy head sculpt - Taking orders!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [JNIX] Indy head sculpt - Gauging interest!

Want to see this :)

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hello guys, Updated Indy head sculpt for the sales and pics on 1st page. Please check! Thanks :)

It looks amazing Jnix! Can't wait to see the hatted version and both painted.

Hope to see painted and also hatted samples before cut off date )

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Hello guys,
Hatted version will be shown next week before the cut off date as I am now working on. Head will be fit the DX05 body of course.
I will paint it as soon as casting is arrived. however, not sure it would be shown before the cut off date. Just i would like make sure how many castings I need before sending the head sculpt to caster as no more producing after first casting this time. Thanks for your support as always :)

I would like a hatred sculpt, so will wait on the pictures before committing. Cheers.

Order list updated on 1st page. Please check it if your order is clearly placed :)
If you want to make multiple order, please make it clearly and shipping is 10 usd for one order.
Still working on the hat so will be shown early next week of it. Thanks ;)

Order list updated on 1st page. Please check it if your order is clearly placed :)
If you want to make multiple order, please make it clearly and shipping is 10 usd for one order.
Still working on the hat so will be shown early next week of it. Thanks ;)

HI
If order buy a normal carving with a hat carving is 10USD?

Back