Joaquin Phoenix / Arthur Fleck / Joker PRE ORDER OPEN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello friends.

I would like to show you my new project available for pre-order. Joker. All parts of the project are made in my studio.

For pre-order is available as a whole set, and its individual parts.

Set Included:
-Clothing (Made by SCS Tailors)
-Two painted heads and shoes (Made by Alex Filippov)
-Diorama (Made by Garage of Diorama)
-Cigarette
-COA

The cost of a complete set.
Clothing, shoes, body, 2 heads, diorama, cigarette - $ 830

Cost of individual parts:
Clothing, body, shoes. $ 570

The cost of each head is $ 120

Diorama $ 100

The deposit is 50% of the cost of any pre-ordered parts.

Shipping is available worldwide. Production time depends on the number of kits ordered.

I can say when the pre-order will be closed.

I accept payment on my paypal - [email protected] Please send a money as friend or +5% fees of PAyPal

Paid list.
1 Aldo Rain
2 LEE
3 Enoc Morales
4 Papileycia
5 paccccccccc_dawod
6 Hosam
7 CJ Lee
8 Jedi Warrior
9 Masa
10 Tae Gyun Na
11 Sandrokamina

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
Could you clarify the difference between the two sculpts? They look the same in the images you are showing... and not sure what is going on with the white eyes. Looks fantastic overall, just had a couple questions.

Hate to do this but, WARNING: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY (Alex Phillipov). I have been waiting months for two heads from him with excuse after excuse. He doesn't communicate effectively and he makes false promises.
? I was just going to preorder. What’s going on? I remember reading of some awful events he recently went through.

Hate to do this but, WARNING: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY (Alex Phillipov). I have been waiting months for two heads from him with excuse after excuse. He doesn't communicate effectively and he makes false promises.
? I was just going to preorder. What’s going on? I remember reading of some awful events he recently went through.

Alex's entire studio burned to the ground a couple of months ago. I would wager that has something to do with it. Alex has been a trusted member here running multiple threads.

I’ve never dealt with him but I remember seeing that fire he posted. It looked devastating. He seems reliable to me.

I don’t know about being untrustworthy but it would be nice if he finished his Oldboy figures that have been fully paid for by over 30people for over a year before starting all these new projects. (yes I’m aware they burned)

To be honest, I ordered two unpainted heads from him few months back ( specifically on Nov 2019) and he delivered it safely on Dec. so for me he is a trustworthy and ill order from him few stuff for sure.

Hey . What is the problem friend? I said that I will refund your money. But when I have free funds. I asked you after my incident, if I can return the money, you said that you were ready to wait a heads. I started many new projects to make money. I spent the money that people donated to buy equipment to make projects. A lot of people work with me and have no problems.

I don’t know about being untrustworthy but it would be nice if he finished his Oldboy figures that have been fully paid for by over 30people for over a year before starting all these new projects. (yes I’m aware they burned)
I am starting new projects to finish old projects. I can’t take money from the air

We have a misunderstanding. I borrowed money from my friend and am ready to return the money. I'm waiting for contact with you

Back