K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- LIST CLOSED

I know that they're not easy to set, but... is there any approximate date about when the project could be ready during the coming year?

I know that they're not easy to set, but... is there any approximate date about when the project could be ready during the coming year?

I was talking to David who talked to Jun and he said the sets should start shipping early January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking to David who talked to Jun and he said the sets should start shipping early January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information! Woah, that's quite earlier than what I expected :)

Will the running version come later? Or will payments for that be due too?

Get your wallets ready fella's grand dx won't be cheap! :panic: Curious how many of you guys are going for the grand dx set? Spoke to jun he said hoping for early delivery in 2016 so I'd say grand dx will probably be February -March could be wrong.

What's additional in the GDX? The Runner full figure?

From what I'm understanding my chat with Jun the grand dx is the full dx plus a haired runner full figure which is only available by getting the grand set.

Jun quoted me $2000 plus shipping which I think is fair!
I can see the price of the outfit being higher because I don't see more than 12 people going for grand dx!
Not to mention the paint and hair work again..... Would be cool to get something from the running scene like the shirt with the face.

Last edited:

From what I'm understanding my chat with Jun the grand dx is the full dx plus a haired runner full figure which is only available by getting the grand set.

Jun quoted me $2000 plus shipping which I think is fair!
I can see the price of the outfit being higher because I don't see more than 12 people going for grand dx!
Not to mention the paint and hair work again..... Would be cool to get something from the running scene like the shirt with the face.

Thats more than fair. 👍 Great price

And the runner version will be the set up that was just shown plus the sculpt. I'm assuming no accessories, right?

I imagine it would just be the sculpt, body, hands, outfit and shoes. I doubt it would be anything more, but I don't know for sure.

Hi guys😉
I have something what I want to let you know.
The hat was originally for DX set as a secret item but after thinking about what would be more appropriate to use the hat for and that's when I came up with a grand set of "Runner" version. So basically, the grand set has two figures, which comes with a runner hat.

*I will receive a protoype of "Runner" version sometime in December. I will soon take a pre-order of a grand set upgrade from those who've pre-ordered a DX set but "Runner" version's outfit will start its mass production on either February or March next year , so I will ship the "Runner" version later seperately.

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Hi guys��
I have something what I want to let you know.
The hat was originally for DX set as a secret item but after thinking about what would be more appropriate to use the hat for and that's when I came up with a grand set of "Runner" version. So basically, the grand set has two figures, which comes with a runner hat.

*I will receive a protoype of "Runner" version sometime in December. I will soon take a pre-order of a grand set upgrade from those who've pre-ordered a DX set but "Runner" version's outfit will start its mass production on either February or March next year , so I will ship the "Runner" version later seperately.

Do you know what the upgrade price may be? The runner outfit looks spectacular.

Do you know what the upgrade price may be? The runner outfit looks spectacular.
Grand package set price would be $2000 + 2×shipping cost + paypal fees 4% or send as gift.

Just to be clear, is the cap no longer available in the DX version? I might be reading this wrong.
Don't worry bro.
The hat is available in DX set😉

Back