K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits Due!

Bravo ! If that sculpt could be included in DX somehow that would be amazing, id def be in for a cost upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Bravo ! If that sculpt could be included in DX somehow that would be amazing, id def be in for a cost upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Me and K.Jun have been talking for the last hour about this and it's just an idea but he seems pretty willing to make a Grand DX for those who wanna upgrade. He mentioned head and clothing but I said he should just go all the way and add the body and shoes to make a full figure.:yess::yess:

Would be a DX set plus another full figure if the running version we are just figuring out bodies as he has issues with the joints showing, he's thinking about the Mr bean ZCWO body.

This is the outfit and body he's thinking about using what do you guys think? Grand DX set?

4b0448e4d2a99788d63666833f7d70e3.jpg
4e4e98b054668958b48fd1c340496f61.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Me and K.Jun have been talking for the last hour about this and he seems pretty willing to make a Grand DX for those who wanna upgrade. He mentioned head and clothing but I said he should just go all the way and add the body and shoes to make a full figure.

Would be a DX set plus another full figure if the running version we are just figuring out bodies as he has issues with the joints showing, he's thinking about the Mr bean ZCWO body.

This is the outfit and body he's thinking about using what do you guys think? Grand DX set?

4b0448e4d2a99788d63666833f7d70e3.jpg
4e4e98b054668958b48fd1c340496f61.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have that body, it isn't bad, but it is a little beefy in the chest. The beard would nicely hide the neck seam. Those bodies are super solid too, they are great.

You could also do the scene where he decided he doesn't want to run anymore and go with the poncho and sweatpants. That would be much easier to pull off from a technical standpoint.

Last edited:

That is one of the most impressive 1/6 beards I've ever seen. K.Jun keeps knocking this further out of the park :clap

I have that body, it isn't bad, but it is a little beefy in the chest. The beard would nicely hide the neck seam. Those bodies are super solid too, they are great.

You could also do the scene where he decided he doesn't want to run anymore and go with the poncho and sweatpants. That would be much easier to pull off from a technical standpoint.

I think it's going to end up being the raincoat going home outfit as there's a few issues so I think it will more than likely be he rainsuit which is still cool :)

@@ iam in for a DX set

Thanks

Yes upgrade me to the grand dx

How amazing is that hair work!! :drool

Details for Grand upgrade are still being worked out but will post when it's sorted.

I may have to get the DX as well. I smell grail

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I had run for 3 years , 2 months, 14 days and 16 hours

I would like a runner version if it will be offered by itself

Sorry I didn't say it before, but I'm out. Don't have the $$$ right now.

I'm out too-looks amazing though

Back