K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Deposit for DX sent

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Deposit just sent for a H&C set!

Deposit sent. Thanks.

From K.Jun's Instagram looks like a revised paint up, looking very very nice! Wow

5d950c4f2821e6b0a050711842ab896d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From K.Jun's Instagram looks like a revised paint up, looking very very nice! Wow

5d950c4f2821e6b0a050711842ab896d.jpg

Looks a little pale, I liked the first paint app. Gump's face had some redness and was a little darker since he was always outside.

I think it's just harsh lighting washing it out; you can still see the blush tone in there. The eyes look great!

I think it's just harsh lighting washing it out; you can still see the blush tone in there. The eyes look great!

Maybe it's the lighting because the coloring of the hair look a little grey, making him look older.

That, or it's not painted yet :lol

Yeah I agree. It's the eyes that he changed and I think it's amazing. Brings out the Hanks likeness out of the sculpt even more.

Yeah I agree. It's the eyes that he changed and I think it's amazing. Brings out the Hanks likeness out of the sculpt even more.

Yeah, it's only the eye's that have changed.

It is looking great. I am excited for this guy!

Yea this really looks amazing - excited for this figure :clap

I'm excited to hear more about the accessory add on pack that Chubbyman's talking about. Those extras will add a lot of versatility and charm!

Back