K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Deposit payment sent for DX set!

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

I am in love with this! The bench and accessories are looking awesome! This is going to be a truly spectacular set!

I have to agree about the paint inside the eyes. I just messed with it quickly in photoshop. I resized the pupils and brightened them just a little. It definitely makes a big difference.

View attachment 212577
I agree, looks great with the touch ups.

Wondering if there's any dx set spots left ?

Hey all. Have added a few full reveal photos on the first page.

Have passed on all recent comments to K.Jun.
Just my thoughts tho... keep in mind the lighting of the shots.
All will appear brighter in natural light, like the exterior shots of the film.

Beautiful deposit being sent this Friday! The eye colour improvement makes all the diffrience but everything else is stunning!
So hyped to be getting this!

Anyone else notice the feather by his foot?

Last edited:

fgf4.jpg

Yup this right here is how mine is going to be posed up! Looks awesome! I love the little button details on the cuffs.

Really wish I had the coin to jump in. Looks great. Can't wait to this in everyone's detolfs.

i'll prolly have to pick this up in the after market just because I am spread thin...plus i'm going into the holiday season so its guaranteed that I will be broke until next year....lol

this looks better than the bootleg I got a few years ago that was actually not bad but you can never go back when you collect 1/6 scale customs....you can only hope not to be broke when something you want comes up...le sigh

Masterpiece

I was just talking to K Jun and want to get in on this. They said to reply with my interest in case anyone drops off. If that happens I want in for a DX set

i'll prolly have to pick this up in the after market just because I am spread thin...plus i'm going into the holiday season so its guaranteed that I will be broke until next year....lol

this looks better than the bootleg I got a few years ago that was actually not bad but you can never go back when you collect 1/6 scale customs....you can only hope not to be broke when something you want comes up...le sigh

It's definitely tough to grab everything you want right off the bat. I hate passing awesome stuff like this up but like you said, with holidays approaching its time to cut the hobby off for a bit after a few projects end. Really need to get that winning Mega ticket already...

It's definitely tough to grab everything you want right off the bat. I hate passing awesome stuff like this up but like you said, with holidays approaching its time to cut the hobby off for a bit after a few projects end. Really need to get that winning Mega ticket already...

Absolutely.

Hey guys, so I'm in the talks with an artist to do an add-on accessory set to the figure, it's already freakin' amazing but imagine having that suitcase filled with accessories related to the movie! I have gathered a list, let me know what you guys think:

- curious george book
- ping pong paddle
- crest toothpaste
- I want you recruitment ad
- Fortune magazine of him and Lieutenant Dan on the cover
- Times magazine of him running on the cover
- Apple Inc. letter
- his dogtag
- I <3 NY button

any interest in this?

Last edited:
Back