K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE August 3rd.

From K. Jun's Instagram, I'm guessing we are getting close:)

36c9d314c5f22a9b1aa66ca98307e20f.jpg

7b93e33061b7735a2a50c71481bded8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE August 3rd.

I'm having to pull out of this i'm afraid. I've decided to scale back some on everything because of Star Wars and personal projects.

The Star Wars epidemic is very real.....

I am still all aboard, this is looking amazing!

K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE August 3rd.

Yeah this is going to be one incredible piece. Look at the paint apps on those shoes:)

I am not on the list and wish i had more funds to be but this is going to be an absolute masterpiece omg!!!!! Incredible !

Those shoes look great!

Hey all ,

K.Jun's been working very hard as you see above. Those shoes... :love
He also got some 1st prototype pics from Yunsil yesterday.

He will be looking for deposits soon, but I will message everyone with that info and date to make sure everyone is aware.
Keep watchin'.

Can I change mine to h&c only? Funds are a little tight but don't want to miss out on this...

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Final sculpt painted pics added.

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Please add me
To the h&c set

Added some new pics of accessories together.
Final suitcase will be slightly bigger, and chocolates will be slightly smaller.

K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Going to be having surgery in a couple of days but will send payment by the end of the week.

I'm really liking the final proto. I just have one thing that I've been looking at the last couple of days that I think will make the sculpt way better. Is there anyway that K Jun could paint the eyes a little brighter shade? Also I think the irises could be a tad bigger too. Does anybody else feel the same?

Going to be having surgery in a couple of days but will send payment by the end of the week.

I'm really liking the final proto. I just have one thing that I've been looking at the last couple of days that I think will make the sculpt way better. Is there anyway that K Jun could paint the eyes a little brighter shade? Also I think the irises could be a tad bigger too. Does anybody else feel the same?

I am in love with this! The bench and accessories are looking awesome! This is going to be a truly spectacular set!

I have to agree about the paint inside the eyes. I just messed with it quickly in photoshop. I resized the pupils and brightened them just a little. It definitely makes a big difference.

ghs copy.jpg

Back