K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE July 12th.

Regardless if the sculpt needs tweaks or doesn't need any at all, this project isn't a group sculpt commission. I think a lot of people on these boards forget that sometimes. You are buying one artists interpretation of a character.

Appreciate this post Rdeezy. I wanted to point this out also.

Constructive feedback can be good. I agreed with initial comments and K.Jun has been very accommodating. He takes great pride in all of his work and wants to produce the best possible product.

I do believe he is tweaking it a bit, but will only do so much. End of the day, this isn't a group commission. It will be his artwork that one can purchase, or not. I hope everyone appreciates that. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE July 12th.

This is true. I'm glad K Jun was ok with revising the first proto. I think this sculpt is fantastic. Can't wait to see it all put together with the Yunsil proto and painted Nikes!

Can you add me to the wait list for any set prefer head and clothes set, any chance he could offer unpainted head and clothes set ? That means he could save time but still help us out. :)

Can't believe I missed this.... Actually went in the bubba shrimp shop today and had lunch was pretty awesome!
As Rob said it seems to be the common problem even rainman is sick of people doing extra bill outfits and replacing items from his pieces because people feel it's not dead on.

Bravo to Jun as mentioned i's like to be on any set if possible head and clothing. :)

Last edited:

Update DX for me please

Please up date me for a DX set too. I think this is great!

I am still debating between dx and full! Will update soon.

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE July 24th.

It is looking great! Very smooth and refined. I look forward to seeing this version painted up!

Are you able to show more angles?

Back