K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE July 27th.

MORE updates.
- DX secret item now reviled.... 'Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.' Cap. Prototype shown.
- Updated shoes cast.
- Belt buckle shown.

This is shaping up to be one amazing figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New sculpt is looking much better! I love how this is coming along. Seeing this guy in his signature clothing will be amazing.

The improved sculpt looks great, so does the hat!

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Limited H&C Sets. Yunsil.

Everything is awesome. I think the bench is work in grogress. head sculpt is great but the hat is my favorite!! This is going to be a superb piece.

New sculpt is looking much better! I love how this is coming along. Seeing this guy in his signature clothing will be amazing.

Yeah I'm really liking it. I know Yunsil will kill it! Going to be a special one

DX for me!!! (Anyone wanna give me 1000bucks? :dunno )

Bad news for myself...good news for those on the waiting list...ok I wanted to let you tenpacstan know now that I'd like to drop off from my spot on the list and give it to the next person on the waiting list...it's your lucky night Philmah! My funds are wrapped up in way too many lists I've signed up for. Gotta make a sacrifice for what I really want. Thanks! My girlfriend will be disappointed after all Tom Hanks is her distant cousin on the mother's side. No they don't know each other. Lol

DX for me!!! (Anyone wanna give me 1000bucks? :dunno )
Updated.

Bad news for myself...good news for those on the waiting list...ok I wanted to let you tenpacstan know now that I'd like to drop off from my spot on the list and give it to the next person on the waiting list...it's your lucky night Philmah! My funds are wrapped up in way too many lists I've signed up for. Gotta make a sacrifice for what I really want. Thanks! My girlfriend will be disappointed after all Tom Hanks is her distant cousin on the mother's side. No they don't know each other. Lol

Thanks bud. Shame, but I know all too well what it's like. :) Updated.

Update.
K.Jun has decided to offer sets to all 35 interested.

The list is now closed and this is the maximum amount of sets.
If people pull out, the total will just reduce.

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE August 3rd.

Thank you Jun you are a legend and I'm looking forward to getting my first figure from you! :hi5:

Please may I change my h&c to a DX set?:pray:

Last edited:

Hi tenpacstan, I'm so sorry to say I have to drop off from my spot. I love this project but I know I really can't afford this project anymore. I truly apologize.

Yo tenpacstan can you update me to a DX please. Thanks
Updated bud.

Hi tenpacstan, I'm so sorry to say I have to drop off from my spot. I love this project but I know I really can't afford this project anymore. I truly apologize.
No problem mate. :)

Back