K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Hey guys, so I'm in the talks with an artist to do an add-on accessory set to the figure, it's already freakin' amazing but imagine having that suitcase filled with accessories related to the movie! I have gathered a list, let me know what you guys think:

- curious george book
- ping pong paddle
- crest toothpaste
- I want you recruitment ad
- Fortune magazine of him and Lieutenant Dan on the cover
- Times magazine of him running on the cover
- Apple Inc. letter
- his dogtag
- I <3 NY button

any interest in this?
Wow nice!! I'm interested&#128521;

&#45208;&#51032; SM-G925S &#51032; Tapatalk&#50640;&#49436; &#48372;&#45252;

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Wow nice!! I'm interested&#55357;&#56841;

&#45208;&#51032; SM-G925S &#51032; Tapatalk&#50640;&#49436; &#48372;&#45252;

Me too! Very interested in that!

i'd be interested in getting the add on Chubby....because I know I will eventually pick this up...might aswell prepare for it...:)

I will be paying deposit on Tuesday for the dx set

I am in for the add on set! Awesome!

Payment sent for a dx please update thanks.

Deposit for DX sent!

Great work on organizing this Ten :hi5:

Hey guys, so I'm in the talks with an artist to do an add-on accessory set to the figure, it's already freakin' amazing but imagine having that suitcase filled with accessories related to the movie! I have gathered a list, let me know what you guys think:

- curious george book
- ping pong paddle
- crest toothpaste
- I want you recruitment ad
- Fortune magazine of him and Lieutenant Dan on the cover
- Times magazine of him running on the cover
- Apple Inc. letter
- his dogtag
- I <3 NY button

any interest in this?

Definitely in for that. All of that will set this piece off!!

I'm going to have to pass on this unfortunately, you can take my name off the list, thanks though Ten.

Sure bud. Are you ok to pay deposit?

i asked about a week ago to be put on for a dx set, could you update the list? Sending K Jun my deposit tomorrow.

i will have to pass now aswell can you give my spot to somone els

Back