K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

I'm excited to hear more about the accessory add on pack that Chubbyman's talking about. Those extras will add a lot of versatility and charm!

Chubbyman is working on a Add on Pack? Put me down.

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits due October 1st. LIST CLOSED

Hey guys, so I'm in the talks with an artist to do an add-on accessory set to the figure, it's already freakin' amazing but imagine having that suitcase filled with accessories related to the movie! I have gathered a list, let me know what you guys think:

- curious george book
- ping pong paddle
- crest toothpaste
- I want you recruitment ad
- Fortune magazine of him and Lieutenant Dan on the cover
- Times magazine of him running on the cover
- Apple Inc. letter
- his dogtag
- I <3 NY button

any interest in this?

sign me up!

Hey guys, so I'm in the talks with an artist to do an add-on accessory set to the figure, it's already freakin' amazing but imagine having that suitcase filled with accessories related to the movie! I have gathered a list, let me know what you guys think:

- curious george book
- ping pong paddle
- crest toothpaste
- I want you recruitment ad
- Fortune magazine of him and Lieutenant Dan on the cover
- Times magazine of him running on the cover
- Apple Inc. letter
- his dogtag
- I <3 NY button

any interest in this?

Chubbyman is working on a Add on Pack? Put me down.

That's what he posted 5 pages back. I just waiting for him to get this list started!

yup!!! I'm excited for it too!

Shall be the whip & cherry on top!!

Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) Deposits Due!

Thanks everyone who has paid their deposits on time, and those who has contacted either Jun or myself!
We really appreciate it and it makes things a lot easier.

At this point we're going to give a little grace period for others to pay, but it will all be tied up soon.

Hope you guys understand. Stay tuned for updates!!

Thanks everyone who has paid their deposits on time, and those who has contacted either Jun or myself!
We really appreciate it and it makes things a lot easier.

At this point we're going to give a little grace period for others to pay, but it will all be tied up soon.

Hope you guys understand. Stay tuned for updates!!

Thank you guys for putting this one together

Sorry, i just sent the deposit for my H&C set today. Thank you tenpacstan for letting me join in late.

I've asked him if he can add this to the DX make like an ultra DX or something I'd pay extra for this happily! Stunning!

He said he is thinking of a grand DX set with extra outfit and sculpt.

98633ca3da27ee52585a16e224d6a5df.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

i am down too!

Back