K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX balance sent. Grand DX balance at the end of the month:)

Thanks!!!
Please let me know your phone # for shipping

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Hi guays😊
Today I sent 9 Thinkers to those who paid in full and shipping.
Tenpacstan will update Tracking # soon.
Thanks!!!😉

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just picked up my package today. All I have to say is perfect. Such an elegant and beutiful piece of art. Only thing I did was upgrade to Bruce Lee hands. Here are some photos. Thank you again K.Jun for putting this together.

Forrect1.jpg

Forrest2.jpg

Forrest3.jpg

Forrest4.jpg

Forrest5.jpg

Wow Man that's beautiful I need to get a bigger cabinet to display the bench trying to find a wall mounted 1.
Did he come with the open hand or did you have to buy that?

Makes me excited for mine :D

Just picked up my package today. All I have to say is perfect. Such an elegant and beutiful piece of art. Only thing I did was upgrade to Bruce Lee hands. Here are some photos. Thank you again K.Jun for putting this together.

View attachment 239681

View attachment 239682

View attachment 239683

View attachment 239684

View attachment 239685

Thanks. You are going to love him. He does come with relaxed hands and a grip hand to hold the case. Would have left them on but the movie poster on the first page was always going to be my pose which has an open hand.

Enjoy man. You will not be disappointed.

Wow Man that's beautiful I need to get a bigger cabinet to display the bench trying to find a wall mounted 1.
Did he come with the open hand or did you have to buy that?

Makes me excited for mine :D

Great shots bud!! That's a great pose.

Man, I wish I could have afforded the DX with the bench, suitcase, etc. I guess the H&C set will have to suffice.

This figure is outstanding in every way. I got it in today and I'm still just soaking it in.
I want to personally thank K. Jun and tenpacstan for being such exceptional organizers and artists.
I took some pics earlier of the dx but haven't had the chance to upload many. Heres one for now. :)

gumppic3.jpg

Back