K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you weren't flipping this you'd be selling for retail. Open to offers lol. You'll get double. Glad you have ur eye on a Grail tho. I just don't get why people pay these kinda prices if they can't afford to keep it. If you spend 1000$ on a figure don't you think you'd keep it for longer than 3 days? Hype is a son of a ***** lol

Isn't this the same guy who campaigned to get the grand dx set done? And now you're not even keeping the regular dx? Odd man...

f24aeeb0803296333b7ebb393d8696ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:lol

If anyone want to sell the DX full set, please enter in contact with me. Thank you!

Hey lads.

Update: Final payment for GRAND UPGRADE and shipping is due May 31st.
Runner will be ready to ship start of June 2016.

Details updated on first page.

Thanks! :hi5:

Hey all. Just a quick update.

There has been a slight error with The Runner outfit that is now being corrected. Unfortunately because of this, there will be a month delay in its completion. This is unfortunate, but corners can't be cut in producing a top quality figure. I'm sure you all agree.

Final payments now due end of June for The Runner to ship in July.

Thanks for keeping us updated bud.

Hey all. Just a quick update.

There has been a slight error with The Runner outfit that is now being corrected. Unfortunately because of this, there will be a month delay in its completion. This is unfortunate, but corners can't be cut in producing a top quality figure. I'm sure you all agree.

Final payments now due end of June for The Runner to ship in July.

Anybody wanting to sell on their Runner, send me a PM please and let's work something out :duff

Hey bud, is balance still due at the end of June for Grand DX? Or do we have more time?
Hi bud, balance still due at the end of June for Grand DX.
Please send me the last balance and shipping within this Month.

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Hey Jun, balance payment sent for Runner. Please confirm you received it. Thanks again bud
I received payment.
Thanks so much!!!

나의 SM-G925S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Back