K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) -- THE RUNNER GRAND DX UPGRADE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: K.Jun Artwork project. THE THINKER (Gump) UPDATE July 1st.

Wow that's awesome! I'll stay with the H+C set due to having a lot of projects right now. Wouldn't love to have the dx:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dx set for me!

Wow! Would love to get the dx but I might have to backup depending on the schedule of this.

I think I'm going to have to go with the H&C set. Would love the extras, but have quite a bit of funds tied up.

Hmmm...I'm still thinking about it, but probably will have to do the same. To be completely honest -and please take into account that this is just my personal opinion- I would have expected the Full Set to go more or less for the current price of the H + C. It's almost a barebone release with just 2 small accessories, and considering the prices of other high end artists like Rainman seems to be a bit on the expensive side.

Depending on the schedule of this too...I'd go with H&C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a timeframe for the completion of this one? Aiso curious if there will be a deposit, etc.

Wow! Would love to get the dx but I might have to backup depending on the schedule of this.
Depending on the schedule of this too...I'd go with H&C

Will hope to have a schedule soon once all prototypes have been made. Will let everyone know.

Is there a timeframe for the completion of this one? Aiso curious if there will be a deposit, etc.

50%, then 50% upon completion.

Hmmm...I'm still thinking about it, but probably will have to do the same. To be completely honest -and please take into account that this is just my personal opinion- I would have expected the Full Set to go more or less for the current price of the H + C. It's almost a barebone release with just 2 small accessories, and considering the prices of other high end artists like Rainman seems to be a bit on the expensive side.

No probs bud, I'll pass this on, but these were the prices set. There's still no commitment right now, so definitely think it over.
I guess with this there's only going to be the 30 made. If K.Jun had another painter and more could be made, the price could be subsidised.

I kinda agree with huntethan2 but didn't wan't to say anything out of respect to the artist (I admire everything I've seen from K.Jun so far). Yet my personal opinion is that the full set price would have been a good fit for the dx set if it included a body even if it is a knockout one. Still will be getting it though depending on schedule and prototype :)

I agree with the comments, but the dx price seems about right considering you get a bench. I'm going with the dx so it seems worth it, it may not seem worth it to go from the h&c to the full set for what you get...

Curious what the length of the bench is-will it fit in a detolf case?

Is the suitcase going to be empty or will it have stuff inside it?

i am for a full set!!

Back