Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale

Please put me down for a Selene sculpt.
I've had a half finished figure sitting for about 2 years waiting for the perfect sculpt:thud:

Re: Kate Beckinsale READY TO GO!

She is done and ready to go!
This is a bald version, if there's interest in a sculpted hair version I will make it.

Last edited:

Nice work, Erick. She looks great. I was hoping for a sculpt with hair. I hope you'll make one of those, too.

Nice work, Erick. She looks great. I was hoping for a sculpt with hair. I hope you'll make one of those, too.

Sure man, once I get the original wax master I will add the hair then!

A finished painted headsculpt w/hair, please! :clap:yess:

How much?

Last edited by a moderator:

Looks great but was hoping for the sculpted hair as well. Count me in on the hair version. :yess:

I'd be down for the sculpted hair, how much more will that cost?

Ditto, I'm in for one with hair too please!

A good base sculpt, but I'd really rather see the sculpted hair version before making a decision.

That looks AWESOME!PLEASE put me down for one with the hair sculpted already on it.AWESOME!^_^

Better images guys, sorry that first one made her nose look a bit too wide... sorry for the quick Michael Jackson hair mock up..no time lol! Hair is being sculpted by the way....

Think I might want 1 of each, I'm digging the real hair on some of these customs. Wanna try it myself.

Ya i need to see some hair on this sculpt ..all i'm seeing now is asajj ventress!:lol

I can see the likeness however ..great job dude!!

Looking awesome Z. I noticed you're having some problem with the hair. Mind if I do a quick chip in?
ZKULPTOR selene underworld.jpg

Back