Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale READY TO GO!

Looking awesome Z. I noticed you're having some problem with the hair. Mind if I do a quick chip in?
ZKULPTOR selene underworld.jpg

Wow nice! thank you!

that is a great looking head sculpt, Best Selene ever. Another example:
picture.php

So how would I go about paying if I wanted both bald and w hair? It would be nice to have them both ship together to save a little Moolah, but I can understand if you want them taken care of separately.

I love it but...Where can I find hair for this one?
And...How I must add it?
Can any body tell me an idea about this?

By the way Eric, I love it!!!! ;)

I'm in for hair version also but if someone can show me where I can find hair and gives me ideas about how to put it in the head I will go with a bald version too. ;) I think its funny to learn new things about customizing figures and to put hear would drive figures like a custom Selen to the next level. ;)
Thanks in advance.

Ya only one of those wigs suits Selene ..but there is no black haired option for it:(.

Ya only one of those wigs suits Selene ..but there is no black haired option for it:(.

You could always get this one and trim it yourself.
PARIS
Gold Label Collection
Synthetic Mohair
No bangs, long straight hair
Available in:

Nearly Black

Off Black

You could always get this one and trim it yourself.
PARIS
Gold Label Collection
Synthetic Mohair
No bangs, long straight hair
Available in:

Nearly Black

Off Black

That one would work!:) ..what's off-black? .. slightly grey?

is Kato going to make the outfit for her?

I asked him and he said no, he has to many projects on at the moment and he feel's there is no female body currently on the market good enough for him to work with, besides the trench coat is really the only part of the clothing that would need Kato's input ..i'm sure the catsuits found on ebay do the job just fine.

I asked him and he said no, he has to many projects on at the moment and he feel's there is no female body currently on the market good enough for him to work with, besides the trench coat is really the only part of the clothing that would need Kato's input ..i'm sure the catsuits found on ebay do the job just fine.

thanks for the info. he's really strict about the body, which is not a bad thing when it comes to selene :lol.
triad might be the next best option for the outfit ;)

Back