Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more word.....I am anxiously waiting to get one of these fine headsclupts...
Any news Erick?

SMCG

I got a pm reply from Erick - he told me that the caster has been busy with multiple projects with SDCC coming up, but they were hopeful to get them out this week.

Don't quote me on that, but I thought I'd pass it along to folks that might have not heard back yet.

Hope that helps. :)

I got a pm reply from Erick - he told me that the caster has been busy with multiple projects with SDCC coming up, but they were hopeful to get them out this week.

Don't quote me on that, but I thought I'd pass it along to folks that might have not heard back yet.

Hope that helps. :)

My apologies, that is indeed correct!
Please give us a bit more time :)
Thanks,
-Erick

Just got in some more shipping boxes. all of them will be shipped this week. thanks for the wait :)

Just got my 2 versions the other day, great quality castings but I think the version with the hair looks a bit off. Looks like she's wearing a giant mop on her head (a bit too much hair), I think I'll have to try to give her a haircut. :wink1:

Just got the one with the hair. Wish i could afford two and bought them both because it really is a shame to hide that beautiful face work with the hair. I can't say more to how beautiful that face is.

Thanx, Erick!

Got her today, looks great and can't wait to paint her. Trying to decide on brown eyes or Vamp blue.

Hey people.
I just got mine today, with hair, and I think it's fantastic. After looking at pics online, I think the amount of hair is perfectly fine. Now if only I could paint... I may have to get into painting again.

Thanks Erick!

Hey Z, I've sent you a couple pm's but haven't heard back.
Wanted to check on my order. Please shoot me a pm when you can.

Thanks,
BillyB

I'm going to start working on mine this week; I just went and got a whole crapload of Liquitex acrylics to paint her with, so we'll see how it goes. I've already got the whole custom outfit on a Hot Toys female body ready for it. Just need guns....

Great head, I have been working on painting it for a while, I might have to lighten the skin tone before adding hair
img1529kn.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

No offense intended, just a serious crit on the sculpt. I really love everything about with the exception of the eyes.

It seems as though the (anatomical) right eye is up much higher than the left.

Other than that, excellent work!

Hey guys, who was the last to get this? I paid for the head like back in may and never got a reply back from Erick, only to say a month later that he was about to get it and never heard from him again..

Back