Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale WITH HAIR DONE!

img0627oe.jpg

The detail on this side is almost spot on to how her hair was in the film. Has that nice wet feel to it as it appeared in most scenes of the film. :clap

Re: Kate Beckinsale HAIR CHANGE WIP!

Great much better , cant wait to get mine!:clap

Something looks off with the new hairline. The originals appear to be more rounded and natural around the forehead, whereas the newest version appears pointy and irregular. Directly in the center above the bridge of the nose, the hairline recedes too high, especially compared to the other versions.

That was juts a work in progress ;)

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the job Trevor Grove did on his Kaylee Frye but he did the hair as a separate piece which made painting a breeze. Any possibility this will be done similarly?

I see that the title has been changed to "for sale", If it's available already I'm in for it.

Re: Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED**

HI Jester,
It is for sale.
PM for details please. Here's final images going to mold tonight.
-Erick

Last edited:
INCREDIBLE JOB ! ! ! !
I sent you a PM the other day for these lovely Kates...

Now we have that...I know everyone wants to see my work on the corset set....

I will have FINAL PICS POSTED IN MY THREAD MID WEEK NEXT WEEK JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY....

SMCG

just sent a payment. Really looking forward to my first 1/6 customs sculpt - thanks again Erick! :clap

Z, pm'ed for details on ordering a bald Selene and DH1 Willis. LMK the details when you get a chance. Thanks!

Back