Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD interest?

This is going to be nice. Count me in. Specially if Kato is doing some sort of outfit. :clap

very interested, best Selene sculpt I've seen.

very interested, best Selene sculpt I've seen.

HOW do you do that, Erick! That is just freakin' unbelievable! You always get the portrait on the spot!

I'm definitely interested! :yess:

Last edited by a moderator:

I am interested .

I am interested .

looks good and i cant wait to see the finished product.
might be the closest to her looks i have seen yet

interested but i waiting to see it finished:wink1:

WOW. I would totally be interested. It would be a great way to start my custom figure collection. :yess:

WOW. I would totally be interested. It would be a great way to start my custom figure collection. :yess:

If the sculpt, clothes and accessories look good, I'm definitely interested! :yess:

The sculpt look's very impressive so far and Kato said he might be doing the clothing, if that's the case the clothing will be perfect, i can assure you that and better then anything hot toys or any other company can do, as for the accessories i'm not sure, who would be the best person to make those? ..Beto?

I hope we get enough interest because i would love a Kato suited Selene :pray:

Kinda like the others, I'm interested as well but want to see the finished one or close to it first

Sithlordmacguyver is working on a boots and corset set. I don't know whether Kato would tackle the corset, but boots are outside his arena. So I think all the necessary elements are in play, with a possible overlap of corsets.

Surely this will prompt some wait-and-see folks to become count-me-in-for-a-head-Erick peeps instead? :hi5:

Great again!

When you're bored you might try Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones... everyone else has tried it, why not you? :D

As a matter of fact I was about to post an interest thread, I have him sculpted as an old timer, and would love t tackle him in his Glory days!
Thanks my friend!

Back