Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD interest?

I'm still in and that is a great price!

I'm still in and that is a great price!

I'm in too. Look forward to see the final scuplt. Thx.

I'm in too. Look forward to see the final scuplt. Thx.

Thanks man, actually she is not done, she still looks off, I am finessing her features, and trying to capture her likeness. Thanks to facebook, her husband already saw this portrait and he wants one... how cool is that?
Uber cool!

Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR
I need at least 30 people interested.
include me please :)

Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD

looking good

This thread is a test of the custom marketplace - and this is a good example of the type of post that wouldn't be appropriate for this kind of thread. A comment like that would be posted in the original thread showing the sculpt.

That's why I'm a little concerned this might be too confusing for people.

Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD

This thread is a test of the custom marketplace - and this is a good example of the type of post that wouldn't be appropriate for this kind of thread. A comment like that would be posted in the original thread showing the sculpt.

That's why I'm a little concerned this might be too confusing for people.

Hey may not have read what you wrote about what you want to see in each section.

I think it's going to be a fair amount of work for the mods moving posts to the appropriate section (especially since so many people never seem to read the rules or guidelines) but I think after awhile people will catch on.

Im also interested, but would like to see final pic..

I don't think I ever said I wanted one officially but here it goes, please put me down for 1. Thanks. :D

Yeah, we're officially confused because there are two additional signups in the new thread under the new subforum. Maybe this one should be locked?

Here's the list, I think. I really don't want this job, so if anybody else wanted on it, speak right up. I will post this in the other thread as well.

[EDIT: SEE POST 71]

Last edited:

Yeah, we're officially confused because there are two additional signups in the new thread under the new subforum. Maybe this one should be locked?

Here's the list, I think. I really don't want this job, so if anybody else wanted on it, speak right up. I will post this in the other thread as well.

1. Mighty_Jabba
2. elvis1976
3. 16k
4. Calcifer
5. Levit05
6. Gruff Old Bear (2)
7. rfr5671 (maybe 2)
8. twik25
9. toyadventurer
10. trebor
11. small_studios
12. Serpentor