Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD interest?

i would like one, too. When it's done, just let me know who to send the money to.

Very nice sculpt. I'm interested.

Missed my name also. I commented on pg 4

Remy, since you said you wanted to see it first I skipped you. The list was to keep a count of those who will commit to buy, so Erick knows when the project will pay for itself.

He's told me that these will be going out in as few shipments as possible, all at once if possible. As a pro, he uses a professional caster, so the order of the list should make little or no difference. Do you want to commit? Price is in the first post. :wink1:

Remy, since you said you wanted to see it first I skipped you. The list was to keep a count of those who will commit to buy, so Erick knows when the project will pay for itself.

He's told me that these will be going out in as few shipments as possible, all at once if possible. As a pro, he uses a professional caster, so the order of the list should make little or no difference. Do you want to commit? Price is in the first post. :wink1:

Yes I do, im definitely in. I think when I first made that comment, the price wasn't discussed yet so I needed to know that first.

Last edited:

Interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD

I am interested,Please add me.

Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD

Okay, at the moment there are two interest threads for this Selene head, as a result of having been the experiment for the new forum. Until a mod notices and cleans it up, I'll post the current list of people who are interested in buying this head in both threads.

The purpose of this list was just to find out if 30 people were interested. Erick will start a sales list when the head is ready.

SELENE:

1. MwNN
2. elvis1976
3. Mighty_Jabba
4. CeeemOr
5. zombierider
6. 16k
7. Calcifer
8. Levit05
9. Gruff Old Bear (2)
10. rfr5671 (maybe 2)
11. twik25
12. toyadventurer
13. trebor
14. small_studios
15. Serpentor
16. raven6
17. PAPER1
18. Lord Vicious
19. apsmith21
20. tewhitte
21. Anzik
22. eriks (maybe 2)
23. sixxvanrose
24. batman717
25. P.
26. Darklord Dave (2)
27. carbo-fation
28. Full Art Chemist
29. Leo Morgan
30. toylion
31. AllisonAmy
32. Drkehn
33. nitro80
34. krec9
35. 1mod6
36. amusedjester
37. samueljd
38. remy
39. YANOULI
40. Sithknite
41. mimiz
42. Andymp
43. Litial

+ more at OSW:

1. Crusader1xxx
2. Kneejoint
3. naicon (?)
4. C.Phan
5. Cloud Warrior
6. Dethlepard
7. The Beginner Collector
8. menlojames52
9. achaean
10. voodoo (?)
11. Laz93RX7 (?)
12. wjrmonkey (?)
13. Fletchirwin71

Last edited:

Will a bald head be done for this sculpt? I might be interested in adding faux hair to it.

Back