Kate Beckinsale **NEW HAIR FINISHED** JUNE 22

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD interest?

Added you on the other thread toylion...how did I get this job?...but we are over 30 for sure!

Everybody please follow this link and subscribe to the thread in the new subforum. THAT thread is for signing up, this one is for comments about the project. At least, that's what I think.

This is an experiment Dave is conducting in response to complaints that the customs forum was being overwhelmed with order threads instead of threads about custom work. It wasn't my idea, so don't kill the messenger.

:wave

Last edited:
Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD

wOOt...i'm on the LIST!!!!...:)...thanks Gruff for taking the leadership role....LOL...;-)

Re: Kate Beckinsale UNDERWORLD

Gonna need a mod to add "List on P. 4" or "list @ post #37" to the thread title...

EDIT: Red Flag...this was only a test. The original thread will be the official one. Headed over there with my list now...

Last edited:

This can be the official thread for now - the other was just a test. I want to make sure the artists are okay with doing it this way before moving all the interest threads over.

is it over 30 already ? can i still get in on this

Okay, I've looked again at the thread...and I did miss a few people...but I don't think the order matters. I just started the list so we could see when we got 30, and we're past it.

1. MwNN
2. elvis1976
3. Mighty_Jabba
4. CeeemOr
5. zombierider
6. 16k
7. Calcifer
8. Levit05
9. Gruff Old Bear (2)
10. rfr5671 (maybe 2)
11. twik25
12. toyadventurer
13. trebor
14. small_studios
15. Serpentor
16. Raven6
17. PAPER1
18. Lord Vicious
19. apsmith21
20. tewhitte
21. Anzik
22. eriks (maybe 2)
23. sixxvanrose
24. batman717
25. P.
26. Darklord Dave (2)
27. carbo-fation
28. Full Art Chemist
29. Leo Morgan
30. toylion
31. AllisonAmy
32. Drkehn
33. nitro80
34. krec9
35. 1mod6
36. amusedjester
37. samueljd
38. remy
39. YANOULI
40. Sithknite
41. mimiz

(+9 more at OSW)

Last edited:

Is this list official?I don't see me on that list and i was like the 4th in asking for one so can the powers that may be add me to this list.THANX!:wink1:
No problem!Deleted!THANX!:wink1:

Last edited by a moderator:

:wink1: Right you are, thanks. Now just to avoid confusion, you wanna delete that quote so the wrong list isn't floating around? Tho as noted above, this list was just to know when we hit 30.

AND WE'RE THERE!

(If anyone does NOT want to be counted, please speak up.)

Last edited:

Guys, I need at least 30, but if we do get more the caster is fine with it, as am I. So no worries OK? :)

Don't see my name on the list, but I am definitely interested!

Back