// KATO WORK-The Wolverine:Tailored Black Suit (or Custom Ra's Al Ghul Alternate)//

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize that for $605 I can pay Hugh Jackman to come to my house and act like Wolverine for the whole day, right? JUst seems way too high for something he already comes with...

You're talking about unmatched quality in terms of 1/6 Scale tailoring. The price may seem high, but at the end of the day, it's the best of the best. I have yet to see someone come close to Kato's talent in this discipline. It's not for everyone, but those who have had the opportunity to own a Kato Work garment understand the satisfaction of getting your figure the best possible wear, that is also the closest (I believe) you can get to the source material.

^ this.... If you don't own anything Kato, then let this be your first of many as you will not be able to resist future projects/outfits by Kato. Their is no substitute for quality....

It's scary what people are willing to pay to play dress up on a Dollie.
Jesus efin christ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The folks buying hot toys find us crazy paying 3 hot toys prices for a suit...I was once like that...but that was the old me. :lol

Yes, franpincho obviously doesn't own anything by Kato....

It will be my greatest sucess if those people hating Katowork (even stop other people from buying my work) , finally become my client !

I am glad to tell you that.... I had ever made it before ! XDDD

It will be my greatest sucess if those people hating Katowork (even stop other people from buying my work) , finally become my client !

I am glad to tell you that.... I had ever made it before ! XDDD

I hope that for you too one day Kato, you need to tailor for every single hot toys release then! haha

in all seriousness, your clothing serves a really niche market of probably a handful of us hard core collectors. It's just most people don't see value in spending more for a suit on figures than on themselves or the hot toys clothing is "good enough". :lol

Back