// KATO WORK-The Wolverine:Tailored Black Suit (or Custom Ra's Al Ghul Alternate)//

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frattyboy8103ulp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
KATO WORK - The Wolverine: Tailored Black Suit (or Possible Custom Ra's Al Ghul Alternate)

the-wolverine-black-suit-jackman-claws.jpg

Hey Guys,

I talked to Kato earlier about starting a limited run project for a Wolverine Tailored Black Suit and he said he’d be interested if there were enough passionate and committed people behind it. This would be an important and serious project for Kato; therefore he does not take it lightly.
When I 1st saw the Hot Toys version of Wolverine’s black suit, I was fairly pleased, but as soon as I saw the final version from pictures on the internet and reviews on YouTube, I became a bit annoyed with the tailoring. I’m a huge Wolverine fan and I believe the only person that could do true justice to this suit is Kato. I’d ordered his Joker Purple Coat (Run started by member Mike5401) for my Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX11 and I was floored by Kato’s attention to detail and his incredibility amazing tailoring skills. If you’re like me, you want the best representation and likeness to reflect directly on your figure from the original source matter.
I believe this is an amazing opportunity and people who know Kato’s work, know that he is the best at what he does. I hope you feel the same way as I do about this project and I look forward to you guys joining this journey.

Thanks for your time,

Laurence
Frattyboy8103ulp

The project’s information and Kato’s requests are listed as such:

The Wolverine’s Black Suit Would Consist Of:

Jacket/Blazer
Pants
Dress Shirt
Tie

Quoted Price: $560 U.S. Dollars (per outfit)
*Price may slightly vary based on Kato’s final calculations.

-Deposit fee of $100 U.S. Dollars to confirm the order (since many people in the past have shown their interest and then unfortunately did not follow through on their final balance....Kato will only start this project after all deposits are received)

-No refund in case of canceled order from a buyer

-Since there have been many cases people failing to arrange their final balance payments on time, in the past (in some cases for over a year), once the outfit is complete, you will need to arrange your final balance payment within one month of the outfit being completed or else your order will be regarded as canceled.

We need around 20 people to put down a deposit fee in order for Kato to continue with this project (If you order 2 outfits, it would count as 2 people)

Paypal address: [email protected]

Paypal Payment Terms (Deposit Fee):

Please have the below information marked clearly in the PayPal remarks:
-Your complete Sideshow Freaks name
-Name of the outfit project: The Wolverine: Tailored Black Suit
-Your postal address
-Your phone number (for EMS delivery)
-Your shipment method

Shipping (Final Balance Payment):

-$6.00 U.S. Dollars for Registered Airmail
-or you may consider using EMS Speedpost service which is more reliable and prompt delivery service (takes around 4-6 days to deliver to the U.S.A.), which will cost you $21.00 U.S. Dollars to the U.S.A. or $26.00 U.S. Dollars to Europe (except Italy).
*Total (ex.):
$605 U.S. Dollars (U.S.A.) and $610 U.S. Dollars (Europe; except Italy)

For other countries, please ask to check the rate for your country.

Paypal address: [email protected]

Paypal Payment Terms (Final Balance Payment): Personal payment/gift

If you prefer Kato not to send the outfit as a gift you are required to pay Paypal fees and this would be your actual total with Cost/Shipping & Fees : (total amount of outfit + EMS fee) /0.96.

Please have the below information marked clearly in the PayPal remarks:
-Your complete Sideshow Freaks name
-Name of the outfit project: The Wolverine: Tailored Black Suit
-Your postal address
-Your phone number (for EMS delivery)
-Your shipment method
-the declared postal value for custom issues if you have any concern (Kato will mark the full value if you
have not mentioned it)

Kato would only start the manufacturing part of this project once everyone had paid their FULL final balance. If you feel you cannot or would not be able to pay the full final balance when the time comes, please do not commit to this project.

Delivery Time: Announced right after full payment (Kato will inform you when the outfit is ready to ship).

Kato’s Final Remarks:

"Anyone asking for a low declaration value means that in case of any parcel loss, they agree to bear their own risk and get such value of compensation. I won't be responsible for any other full compensation/replacement in such cases.

In case the parcel was unfortunately stuck/held or even stolen by the Customs in your country, I am unable to handle it and I won't be held responsible for such a matter. It is because it is not feasible for the Hong Kong Post Office and I to contact your Custom Department. If it is finally proven that an error belongs to parcel loss, I will provide compensation or replacement to them (this is not applicable if they request low declare value)"

We can make this happen, guys. Let’s do it! :wink1:

Let me know if you're interested :rock2

Interested:

1. Tony Gaye
2. frattyboy8103ulp
3. marlindesign
4. owen1313

Last edited:
Re: //// KATO WORK - The Wolverine: Tailored Black Suit !!!! ////

Interested! I'm in !!!

Forgot that the Coat part of this outfit was not available for this project. Made the necessary changes to the price above. My bad, guys.

He mentioned around 20. At the end of the day, I'm sure he has a good reason for requesting that number. I'm just happy this project was considered. I'll add you to the list sir. :hi5:

I would try to extend this to other characters. An all black suit can be used for so many characters. Ras Al Guhl is a very desired one for example and he would just need a different tie... :)

Apparently!!!! Kato's biggest Run yet! hahaha

Yeah I hope this gets off the ground for you Jason, but it seems that everyone who has a HT Wolverine is probably happy with the suit. It seems most HT buyers never come to the custom side, and even if they did they would lose their minds at the price tag of this suit. Could you post in the Wolverine thread to direct any potential buyers to this thread?

Back