Kit/JonSnow by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was asked for more angles of the sculpt, enjoy!

12694636_1070348069684067_2579769499165498742_o.jpg

Looks great there Rocco, as always. But to be fair, have to wait a few days until I have the figure in hand to then make the call, hope that's ok.

I'm sure Rocco will update the renders when he gets the chance. The image below has some final tweaks made before sending it to print:

12647802_1070362033016004_234558806_n.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

I lined these up and it appears that when the image of the render is overlayed it appears to be exactly like the source pic. But when you look at them separate it looks off to me. I think the nose and mouth could use a little bit of work. I feel like these things get rushed to the printer much too early without any options for refinement. I feel like we went from an interest list to a final print in way too short of time. I wanted to join the list but these things are moving way too quickly.

I think it's great maybe just the cheeks are too defined. Maybe lips too plump, nose too rounded and nostrils too big?, I'm not a sculptor and the sculpt as it is now is awesome but those slight adjustments imo could really up this, just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt haha

I agonize over the sculpts until everything lines up, I don't rush, its just my art style, sometimes renders with forced shadowing take away from the pieces a little. All it needs is paint. I'll keep the castings available for a while, so you guys on the fence can see some of these painted up. Thanks so much for the support guys!

I feel the lower lip could be a bit slimmer but just slightly. I also think the nose could use some work especially around the nostril area. Other than that it's amazing. I already paid anyways because I have a feeling if I didn't jump on this I will really regret it LOL

I took forced camera fish bowling off from the render program, so we can see what it will actually look like. :)

Dont know if its the light, but looks a lot better to me =D
Amazing and really fast.

Back