LAKESHORE STANGLER PHASE 2: Caine Productions & Yunsil! CHILDS PLAY 2 & 3 Custom Heads & Clothing! NOW SHIPPING! NEW ORDERS WELCOME!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are looking at June start for the clothing. So orders are open for awhile bro! Heads are done and shipping now. Let me know what your wanting to do and I'll sort you out! Cheers!

At this point I'm interested in the "how's it hangin" head en probably the new outfit, have the first one and it totally rocks ;) Still doubting on the pizza face, I'm more into the icon looks tbh (but still doubting as it looks nice tough :p) Lovely project! Some extra expressions as below would also be nice: (esp first and last, I like it when he just does his deadly stare)

Attachments

• chucky-childs-play-tv-series.jpg
    chucky-childs-play-tv-series.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 98
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 1537686437-chucky-doll.jpg
    1537686437-chucky-doll.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 87
Yes sir!!!

If anyone is on the fence here, don't doubt it. I have the Phase 1 outfit and headculpts... top notch stuff. And you aren't going to find anyone more organized than Mags :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks Andy! Means a lot! Your last name wouldn't be Barclay would it!? ;)

Adding you to the list Jeronimo! Appreciate the kind words! It's a possibility that new heads can be explored down the line but gotta stay focused on the task ahead first brother!

Anyone get a Life Size Good Guy yet?

Looks great bro! If I can offer some advice fix the collar which I'm sure you did by now. I'm not sure where I will display mine yet but half a detolf aint that bad!

I'm actually on the hunt for a doll but I need a better centered logo before I purchase. My OCD wont allow it! Lol! If you or anyone knows of such a thing dont hesitate to drop me a line!

UPDATE TIME !!!!!

Prototype Outfit is in hand! It's amazing what 3 years can do in the fabric game. Last time we got printed corduroy lines. This time we have the real deal small ribbed corduroy material! Its gorgeous!!!:love:

The Queen Yunsil will not be beat! As stated before this outfit will cover the Child's Play 2-Bride colorway!

EH7LycYl.jpg

d57KPzVl.jpg

oFmgLMZl.jpg

tA8PWBgl.jpg

Rqow6IRl.jpg

Hezc9Orl.jpg

Xqf2RBQl.jpg

dKSPOV9l.jpg

f6vtzKfl.jpg

At this point I will start contacting everyone on the list that has a remaining balance. I will also contact anyone that expressed interest before.

I am also taking new orders till the cut off date which will be announced soon.

I hope everyone digs the new gear and sees the potential for the vision I had going in on this venture.

The initial response has been lukewarm compared to the original Lakeshore Project which is understandable. But I think this new outfit has just raised the bar and is gonna make some kickass 1/6 Chucky fans very happy!

As always thank you for your continued trust and support on my projects! You guys rock!

Mag :)

UPDATE TIME !!!!!

Prototype Outfit is in hand! It's amazing what 3 years can do in the fabric game. Last time we got printed corduroy lines. This time we have the real deal small ribbed corduroy material! Its gorgeous!!!:love:

The Queen Yunsil will not be beat! As stated before this outfit will cover the Child's Play 2-Bride colorway!

EH7LycYl.jpg

d57KPzVl.jpg

oFmgLMZl.jpg

tA8PWBgl.jpg

Rqow6IRl.jpg

Hezc9Orl.jpg

Xqf2RBQl.jpg

dKSPOV9l.jpg

f6vtzKfl.jpg

At this point I will start contacting everyone on the list that has a remaining balance. I will also contact anyone that expressed interest before.

I am also taking new orders till the cut off date which will be announced soon.

I hope everyone digs the new gear and sees the potential for the vision I had going in on this venture.

The initial response has been lukewarm compared to the original Lakeshore Project which is understandable. But I think this new outfit has just raised the bar and is gonna make some kickass 1/6 Chucky fans very happy!

As always thank you for your continued trust and support on my projects! You guys rock!

Mag :)
I assume if we paid in full we're all set for now?

Wow, the corduroy fabric is awesome, can't wait to have it in hand.

I hope it's okay to selfishly post a related interest thread for the "Heart of Damballa" amulet that DoggieDoc has on his potential production list.

Anyone who goes past the first Child's Play obviously needs at least one of these, and if you all add your names, we might get it!!

Here's the thread, and if you're not familiar with DoggieDoc, he never disappoints.

https://customonesixth.com/index.ph...he-childs-play-franchise.190189/#post-9843173

Back