Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn? UPDATE ON BB ARMOR 5/16

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please only vote if you would actually purchase depending on final product-Thank you!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn ?!?!?

Pleeeeeaaaase no more Nolan Batman stuff :sleep:sleep

Pleeeeeaaaase no more Nolan Batman stuff

Christopher-Nolan-Batman-3.jpg

Naaaaaan! I'm collecting only figures which represents an images that was performed or created by some persons but not the figures of those persons themselves. Tho Nolan was a prototype for Cobb so everyone who has a custom figure of Leonardo as Cobb can say that they have a figure that represents Christopher Nolan :lol

Last edited:

man i would love a set of ghostbusters heads wish more people were interested

Oh man...you crush my lil boy heart!!!...C'MON...make everything BUT the Nolan batman stuff...PLEAAASE...:)

I would also take a ninja batman set tho...:)

I think if a separate thread were made for the higher interest items i think you could generate more interest. People don't seem as interested in poll threads, but you get a lot more interest once an actual thread for an item (and they can see some progress) is made.

Still have my fingers crossed on at least getting the GB pads and a Slimer :pray:

I think if a separate thread were made for the higher interest items i think you could generate more interest. People don't seem as interested in poll threads, but you get a lot more interest once an actual thread for an item (and they can see some progress) is made.

Still have my fingers crossed on at least getting the GB pads and a Slimer :pray:

I agree but there is so much involved cost and time wise to move ahead I want to know it the interest is there before wasting any of the previously listed.

I also think individual threads get lost in the mix if so many are out - that's why I tried a poll/reserve list trial.

^^ I will say that the GB heads may move forward at some point. As of right now that about 70 sep heads so we'll see. If the heads go fwd the elbow pads will too.

OK guys - quick update. With the Demon figure coming out I have moved fwd with the ninja armor set from BB.

I should have final pricing tomorrow.

My sculptor for the 89 Wayne and Arnold is hitting some delays so I am moving ahead with a few other projects for now.

There is a ninja set coming out this month from Crazy Owners that would be perfect for this set.

More info as I know it.

Thank you all!

Dean
CC

Re: Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn? UPDATE ON BB ARMOR

Can you please send folks a PM if they show interest....cause there are too many threads to keep up with....with that being said...I AM INTERESTED!!!!....:)

Re: Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn? UPDATE ON BB ARMOR

he man and skeletor would rock. i look so often to see if anyone has attempted them, and no one has even stepped into the water yet. he man is just itching to be made in 1/6 now.imagine a 1/6 trap jaw!!!!

I want everything Ghostbusters on this list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back