Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn? UPDATE ON BB ARMOR 5/16

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please only vote if you would actually purchase depending on final product-Thank you!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Armor any day!

Since you have the pics of the Official Movie Prop replica from Bobby as well I know this is going to be crazy. ::panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Re: Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn? UPDATE ON BB ARMOR

yeah...any of the pics?

Re: Last list of 2012 - Ghostbusters! Batman! He-Man and a Prawn? UPDATE ON BB ARMOR

I'm really hoping he-man and skeletor will get made. Those were some great action figures back in the day.

Didn't know that we could vote on more than one option... I voted for the GB heads painted, but I would purchase the GB Containment Unit Stand light-up $99, the GB Slimer Rotocast $89 and the Nurse Jokester, Head Outfit and Pistols. $155 too...

Holy cow! I was just browsing lazily through these threads and saw He-Man! Bajesus. I still have the original 198..something on my shelf! Me wants! :))

Incidentally, how many interested people before its considered for production?

this just cries out for He-Man
kp02a-1final.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back