Mad max by Sean dabbs. acsserioes wip on pg 72

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how quick was the turnaround on Fergo's stuff?

Luckily he had mine in stock but if he has to make them it will take weeks. Have patience!

By the way I decided to get Art Figure Mad Racer shoulder pad in ebay to replace mine ( still has to arrive and change it). Also bought Mr E's boots, they are amazing and better than anything in the market.

ad1319a6c2c73788c4ff8ea6629921a4.jpg

1b76e6127f7c110d421ad2c5518566ff.jpg

c09cd89b93902a1531f2c98f1102fedc.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I agree with you about the boots - I have a set and they're fantastic. I've got the mad racer figure myself and I tried the shoulder pad on my max custom but it looks way too big, sadly

I agree with you about the boots - I have a set and they're fantastic. I've got the mad racer figure myself and I tried the shoulder pad on my max custom but it looks way too big, sadly

You sure about the shoulder pad? Are tou talking about the whole or just the plastic piece? In Road Warrior is quite big. I will try it, even thinking about bending if neccessary, the plastic part.

I got it, its not perfect but Maxs shoulderpad is big too. Works for me, much better than the one we got from Geewizz

936full-the-road-warrior-photo.jpg

MaxShotgunSide.JPG

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

fair enough pal :) Looks ok that. Maybe heat it and reshape it a bit for a better fit?

Thats what I did hot, reshape & cold but it does not stay, eill try more times or with a band to hold it. You were right, its big and not the same shape, but will do for now! :) thanks

f19a4db032aafff23b308a254103f1fe.jpg

By the pictures I've seen, the VTS one looks just as big. But I like it's style better.
Looks like it could be dremeled down a bit. When they start parting that out,
I'll pick one up and see what I can do.

Hey guys I just spoke to Sean and he said that the guy that was going to do the Max Shotgun bailed on him or something. But he said that if we can get a minimum of 15 people that he would personally make the shotgun and the gloved hands this time around.... So is anyone still interested??

Hey guys I just spoke to Sean and he said that the guy that was going to do the Max Shotgun bailed on him or something. But he said that if we can get a minimum of 15 people that he would personally make the shotgun and the gloved hands this time around.... So is anyone still interested??

I am !!!!

Thanks ironhed577 for taking charge of this project again!!

Back